HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any problems, requests or comments regarding the site can go in here.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby hlebsassasin on Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:35 pm

HI EVERYONE I THINK THIS SITE IS AWESOME, ONLY ONE PROBLEM IF SOMEONE COULD TELL ME HOW TO OPEN THE LINKS TO THE TORRENTS THAT WOULD BE GREAT CAUSE WHEN I CLICK ON THEM MY BROWSER(FIREFOX) SAYS IT DOESN'T RECOGNISE IT AS ITS NOT A VALID ADDRESS IF ANYONE OUT THERE COULD HELP IT WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED
THANKS
hlebsassasin
Red Shirted Trekker

Postby mxyzptlk on Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:03 pm

this is an ed2k site, not a tracker :wink:

get emule in one of its forms m8

kill feed repeat
mxyzptlk
The Ninth Passenger

Postby MyK on Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:18 am

eMule is only good for ed2k links and not torrents ;) What you need is a Torrent client of sorts, personally I favor uTorrent (read: "micro torrent", didn't bother to find that Greek alphabet character) but there are loads of others out there you can download and use for free. Go to your fav apps download site (CNet, SoftPedia,...) and search for torrent clients, then go read some on how to get started on the official page of whatever software you'll choose.

Oh, BTW, looks like you could use some reading on how to request help on forums also, writing in capitals is considered "shouting" and is plain rude. You can find a few introductory lines on that matter on this forum also, if you bother to quick-glimpse in the "rules" section ;)
"The products suck! There's no sex in them anymore!" (Steve Jobs)
MyK
The Ninth Passenger

Return to Site Help & Development