Some questions ...

Any problems, requests or comments regarding the site can go in here.

Some questions ...

Postby hagbard on Sat Oct 16, 2004 9:01 pm

All right. I have some general questions:

1. What is the meaning of HHAH ?
I realized, that many forum members have it in their user names in eMule. Is it refering to membership at scifi.dead-donkey.com ?

2. Where can I find nice avatars ?

3. How can I upload pictures in my posts ?

Hoping to learn again ... 8)
hagbard
Owns a Genesis Device

Postby hagbard on Sat Oct 16, 2004 9:44 pm

Ok, ok. I got it ... :wacky:

HHAH = Horror Has A Name

Question: HHAH in your eMule user name = any advantages in queue ranking, friend-uploads, etc. ?

Since I am not that deep into horror stuff: SHAH working as well ? :wink:

And, well, questions 2 & 3 remain ...
hagbard
Owns a Genesis Device

Postby Jynks on Sun Oct 17, 2004 2:43 am

This link to hhah has info on www space for avatars and stuff..... basicaly google images find one you like and get it therigth size.

HHAH webspace @ HHAH

<---------- Top 20 Scifi Captians -------->
1: Capt. Malcolm 'Mal' Reynolds 2: Captian Kirk 3: Capt. Matthew Gideon 4: Han Solo 5: Capt. Janeway 6: Admiral William Adama 7: Capt Jean-Luc Picard 8: Dr. Hans Reinhardt 9 Freeman Lowell 10 Zaphod Beeblebrox 11 Capt. Dallas 12 Cpatian Sheredon 13 David Bowmen 14 Admiral Ackbar 15 Capt Begimum Sisko 16 Turanga Leela 17 Capt. McCrea 18 Susumu Kodai 19 Flash Gorden 20 Commander J. J. Adams And the Wrost Capt. Carmen Ibanez
Jynks
Modding the Machine

Postby mw2merc on Sun Oct 17, 2004 6:27 am

Meaning HHaH? Haven't you seen the banners in our sigs?

SHAH? How about SFDD???
"I put the KILL, in SKILL!!!"
"faecs occurrere"
"Better you, than me!"
mw2merc
The Ninth Passenger

Postby Bassline on Sun Oct 17, 2004 8:16 am

as far as i know the only person that has anything in there emule nick referring to this site is Blade Runner [Sci-Fi.dead-donkey.com] but generally the nick tag is only good for being able to find fellow forum members and adding them to your friends list as most emule clients have removed the community share option as it was deemed not good for the network :wacky: but i still use an older client so if you have [HHAH] (or other similar tags to me) in your nick and you are in my queue you should jump up a bit higher than others without the tag and if i see you in my queue i generally dish out friend slots between everyone with the tags :)

Now do we need another tag other than HHAH?....i don't know, if you have a lot of tags in your nick it gets a bit silly IMO i've already got 3 and don't really want a longer nick than i've already got but it's up to everyone here if they want to use a unique one for the sci-fi site i guess,maybe a poll is an option so you can all chip in your ideas?
I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Bassline
Modding the Machine

Postby hagbard on Sun Oct 17, 2004 10:40 am

Hehe ... as everybody can see: Avatar question solved ... Thanks Jynks ! :D

Tag-poll (as suggested from Bassline) will be started right away ... :mrgreen:
hagbard
Owns a Genesis Device

Return to Site Help & Development