An Ewok Adventure Caravan Of Courage (1984)

Unverified releases of all formats, and DVD-Screeners, cams, TS, etc.

Moderator: Movie Mods

An Ewok Adventure Caravan Of Courage (1984)

Postby Jynks on Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:04 am

Mulder wrote:An Ewok Adventure Caravan of Courage (1984)

http://imdb.com/title/tt0087225/

The Towani family civilian shuttlecraft crashes on the forest moon of Endor. The four Towani's are separated. Jermitt and Catarine, the mother and father are captured by the giant Gorax, and Mace and Cindel, the son and daughter, are missing when they are captured. The next day, the Ewok Deej is looking for his two sons when they find Cindel all alone in the shuttle (Mace and Cindel were looking for the transmitter to send a distress call), when Mace appears with his emergency blaster. Eventually, the four-year old Cindel is able to convince the teenage Mace that the Ewoks are nice. Then, the Ewoks and the Towani's go on an adventure to find the elder Towanis.

Code: Select all
Video Codec : XviD
Frame Rate :  25.000000
Frame Size : 640x480
Audio Codec : mpga
Audio Bitrate : 160 kb/s
Sample Rate : 48000 Hz

Screen Shots

ed2k: An.Ewok.Adventure.Caravan.Of.Courage.XviD.1984.avi  [699.55 Mb] [Stats]

Enjoy

been waiting for mulder to cross post but he didn't so thought I would ... big thanks to him for this link.
<---------- Top 20 Scifi Captians -------->
1: Capt. Malcolm 'Mal' Reynolds 2: Captian Kirk 3: Capt. Matthew Gideon 4: Han Solo 5: Capt. Janeway 6: Admiral William Adama 7: Capt Jean-Luc Picard 8: Dr. Hans Reinhardt 9 Freeman Lowell 10 Zaphod Beeblebrox 11 Capt. Dallas 12 Cpatian Sheredon 13 David Bowmen 14 Admiral Ackbar 15 Capt Begimum Sisko 16 Turanga Leela 17 Capt. McCrea 18 Susumu Kodai 19 Flash Gorden 20 Commander J. J. Adams And the Wrost Capt. Carmen Ibanez
Jynks
Modding the Machine

Postby El Mariachi on Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:15 am

I already tried to download this one. No full sources for a few days now (I took it from FH)
"Spectacular stunt my friends, but all for not... turn around please, what a pity what a pity." - gay officer in Spaceballs
"It has zombies in it, how can you not give a crap?" - Spud
El Mariachi
The Ninth Passenger

Return to Screeners & Unverifed Releases