Stargate. The Ark of Truth (2008) (DVDScr)

Unverified releases of all formats, and DVD-Screeners, cams, TS, etc.

Moderator: Movie Mods

Stargate. The Ark of Truth (2008) (DVDScr)

Postby Macabria on Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:54 am

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0942903/

The movie will cover SG-1's attempt to recover the "Ark of Truth"
The "Ark of Truth" is a piece of Alteran technology developed before the Ancients
left for the Milky Way. In an attempt to prevent the Ori and their followers rising
to power, a device was created that could essentially "brainwash" individuals, for
instance Priors, into believing whatever "truth" was programmed into the device.
The Ancients' non-interference policy and belief in free will resulted in the device
never being used. Even though the promise of Ascension promised by Origin is a lie,
the freedom to believe was something the Alterans ultimately decided they did not have
the right to restrict. SG-1 likewise faces the moral and ethical issues raised by the
use of the device.

Code: Select all
Video Codec Name....: XviD
Duration............:01:42:04
Video Bitrate.......: 815 kb/s
Resolution..........: 656x400 (1.64:1)
Frames Per Second...: 25.000
No of Audio Streams.: 1
Audio Codec.........: 0x0055 MPEG-1 Layer 3
Audio Bitrate.......: 128 kb/s (64/ch, stereo) CBR

ed2k: Stargate.The.ArK.Of.Truth.2008.DVDSCR.XViD.ORi.avi  [694.47 Mb] [Stats]
Macabria
Owns a Genesis Record

Postby Jynks on Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:42 am

what exactly is this dose anyone know the source? It looks badly cropped and stuff.. is it from a telesync or somthing?
<---------- Top 20 Scifi Captians -------->
1: Capt. Malcolm 'Mal' Reynolds 2: Captian Kirk 3: Capt. Matthew Gideon 4: Han Solo 5: Capt. Janeway 6: Admiral William Adama 7: Capt Jean-Luc Picard 8: Dr. Hans Reinhardt 9 Freeman Lowell 10 Zaphod Beeblebrox 11 Capt. Dallas 12 Cpatian Sheredon 13 David Bowmen 14 Admiral Ackbar 15 Capt Begimum Sisko 16 Turanga Leela 17 Capt. McCrea 18 Susumu Kodai 19 Flash Gorden 20 Commander J. J. Adams And the Wrost Capt. Carmen Ibanez
Jynks
Modding the Machine

Postby m0nty on Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:02 pm

dunno, it's watchable barely. the audio isn't much better either on a good audio system, so best to use your TV speakers.

roll on the official dvd version.

i'll try not to spoil it for people, but i thought there was gonna be about 2 - 4 movies to finish the ori story off? or did morgan le-fay lose her battle with the orisi?
Oh! Sorry, guess I was wrong. I'm sure your information is correct and... In fact, I'm usually quite wrong, quite unreliable actually. To be honest with you, I'm insane. - Daniel Jackson
m0nty
Owns a Genesis Record

Return to Screeners & Unverifed Releases