Aliens in the Attic (2009)

Unverified releases of all formats, and DVD-Screeners, cams, TS, etc.

Moderator: Movie Mods

Aliens in the Attic (2009)

Postby kggf on Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:09 pm

Aliens in the Attic

Genre: - Adventure / Family / Fantasy
Source: - DVD PAL -DVD5 R5-
Format: - XviD
Group: - NOiR
Rating: - 4.7/10 @ 1,147 votes
Name: - Aliens in the Attic
IMDB: - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0775552/
Resolution: - 640 x 352
Video: - 1076 kbps, 25 fps
Audio: - 112 VBR, mp3
Subtitles: - None

Plot: - After the Pearson family arrive at their dream vacation house in Maine, the children discover a friendly alien living in their attic. However, he lives with three other aliens that are attempting to rule the universe. The plot mainly revolves around the children in the Pearson family having to defend their vacation house. Much of the comedy is derived from the aliens being able to occupy the minds of adults, and turn them into "space zombies". The kids, however, are immune. As Ricky has lied about his age, he quickly succumbs to the alien mind control, with predictably funny behaviour and actions. The kids must therefore forget their differences and start working together to defeat the aliens. Tom is anxious to cast off his "geeky" image, so much so he deliberately starts to fail at math, much to his Dad's chagrin. This causes them to clash often. Bethany is besotted with Ricky, who is a no- good womaniser, preying on younger girls. Tom and his cousin Jake could not be more different, but, by the end of the movie, they have both learned something from each other.

ed2k: Aliens.In.The.Attic.2009.R5.XViD-NOiR.avi  [700.21 Mb] [Stats]
kggf
Owns a Genesis Device

Re: Aliens in the Attic (2009)

Postby wargand on Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:33 pm

Usually I fast forward fight scenes. Especially slow motion ones. Too many seen, too boring. But in this film the fight between the old woman an the young man...I almost laughed my ass off. Nice kids movie, but still very funny for adults. :lol:
wargand
Owns a Genesis Device

Return to Screeners & Unverifed Releases