Gemini Man (1976)(TVrip)

Scif-fi Series... Farscape, Star Trek, Sliders, etc.

Moderator: Misc Mods

Gemini Man (1976)(TVrip)

Postby Bassline on Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:42 pm

TVtome

IMDB
Code: Select all
Sam Casey is an agent for INTERSECT, a government think-tank and operations center specilizing in secret missions. While on a diving assignment, Sam was affected by the radiation from an underwater explosion. The radiation rendered him invisible, but INTERSECT devised a way to control his invisibility, by fitting him with a computerized watch that kept him visible. He could, however, shut it off, and become invisible again, for short periods of time. If he did this for more than 15 minutes in any 24 hour period he would die. This ability to become invisible made him a very effective agent.

ed2k: The.Gemini.Man.(1976).01.Pilot.Codename.Minus.One.(Nucleus).avi  [699.76 Mb] [Stats]

ed2k: The.Gemini.Man.(1976).02.Smithereens.(Nucleus).avi  [350.34 Mb] [Stats]

ed2k: The.Gemini.Man.(1976).03.Minotaur.(Nucleus).avi  [351.39 Mb] [Stats]

ed2k: The.Gemini.Man.(1976).04.Sam.Casey,Sam.Casey.(Nucleus).avi  [350.36 Mb] [Stats]

ed2k: The.Gemini.Man.(1976).05.Night.Train.To.Dallas.(Nucleus).avi  [350.39 Mb] [Stats]

ed2k: The.Gemini.Man.(1976).06.Run.Sam.Run.(Nucleus).avi  [350.37 Mb] [Stats]

ed2k: The.Gemini.Man.(1976).07.Escape.Hatch.(Nucleus).avi  [351.39 Mb] [Stats]

ed2k: The.Gemini.Man.(1976).08.Eight-Nine-Ten.You're.Dead.(Nucleus).avi  [350.40 Mb] [Stats]

[ Add all 8 links to your ed2k client ]
Last edited by Bassline on Wed Jun 22, 2005 5:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Bassline
Modding the Machine

Postby Blade Runner on Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:07 am

cool :beerchug:
Blade Runner
Modding the Machine

Postby Bassline on Wed Jun 22, 2005 5:14 pm

Bassline wrote:2 more eps added :)

again :)
I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Bassline
Modding the Machine

Postby El Mariachi on Wed Jun 22, 2005 7:01 pm

I've never seen this show. How great is it?

Is it really 70's quality stuff or does this stand out?
"Spectacular stunt my friends, but all for not... turn around please, what a pity what a pity." - gay officer in Spaceballs
"It has zombies in it, how can you not give a crap?" - Spud
El Mariachi
The Ninth Passenger

Postby Bassline on Wed Jun 22, 2005 7:14 pm

El Mariachi wrote:I've never seen this show. How great is it?

Is it really 70's quality stuff or does this stand out?

tbh i've not watched it since the 70's :lol: but from what i can remember it's typical 70's/80's cheese tv but entertaining nevertheless :mrgreen:
Bassline
Modding the Machine

Postby Gem]n[ on Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:17 pm

Forund a few more on the mule search engine ... dunno about availability though ...

ed2k: The.Gemini.Man.(1976).09.Targets.(Nucleus).avi  [350.38 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: The.Gemini.Man.(1976).10.Suspect.Your.Local.Polic.(1976).avi  [350.37 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: The.Gemini.Man.(1976).11.Buffalo.Bill.Rides.Again.(Nucleus).avi  [350.36 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: The.Gemini.Man.(1976).12.Return.Of.The.Lion.(Nucleus).avi  [350.36 Mb] [Stats]

Thats the series complete ...
http://www.tv.com/gemini-man/show/568/e ... s;episodes

I'd love to grab these ... i loved the series ... the first time round ... might seem very cheesy now ... BUT WHO CARES :)

[ Add all 4 links to your ed2k client ]
Gem]n[
Owns a Genesis Device

Postby racine on Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:00 pm

Thanks a lot!
This world will end in a rumour of Angels.
racine
Owns a Genesis Device

those were the days..........

Postby zushiomaru on Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:11 am

this series is ace!!
only rivaled by Streethawk! , Manimal?(not seen it),or
Misfits of Science, that was great, not 1 guy but a whole bunch of
mutants...

this giant turning into what..a mouse!?

Still think i'm a mutant,tho:)
zushiomaru
zushiomaru
Red Shirted Trekker

Postby Gem]n[ on Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:25 am

Actually I'm gutted as they showed the Pilot episode again on Freeview Channel 5 (i think it was) the other week and bloody missed it as I would've grabbed a rip ...
Gem]n[
Owns a Genesis Device

Postby Highball on Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:22 am

Oh, man was I glad to have found the ed2k links for this lost piece of my childhood! I was 6 years old going on 7 and in the first grade when the Gemini Man started his short lived run. My parents had separated, and my mother and I were living with my grandmother and my younger aunt who was just old enough to be like a big sister to me. I started watching the show on the only working TV in the house from the time it hit the airwaves, and I thought Ben Murphy as Sam Casey was soooo cool!! I wanted my very own Gemini Man watch so that I could turn invisible on demand and freak out everyone at school. My younger aunt even made me a Gemini Man watch with a nickel, some tin foil, and an old zipper, but she strongly suggested that I not take it to school since it would not REALLY make me invisible. Then, one night came along when I was getting ready to watch the Gemini Man, everyone else in the house came into the living room with our only TV and declared that they were all going to watch this really great show they had heard about called "Welcome Back Kotter." The fact that it was time for me to watch Gemini Man did not seem to matter to them, and so I was "outvoted." I recall pitching a HUGE temper tantrum over not being able to watch my TV program. This was also before VCRs became widely available, or I probably could have survived. I was in a snit for weeks as my family continued to want to watch those damn Sweat Hogs. In later weeks, they would let me turn the channel for a couple of minutes during the a commercial to the Gemini Man, but they always turned the channel back to those $#$%@#$% Sweat Hogs. My family told me that I could always catch the show the following summer when shows went into reruns, and I took solace in that. Unfortunately, when the season of Welcome Back Kotter ended, the Gemini Man was GONE!!!! It did not even come on in the summertime like my family had promised me it would. I was bewildered, and my family had no explanation. I never forgot about the show, and in later years I heard that it has been aired at odd hours on the Sci-Fi channel. I learned through research on the Internet that NBC had canceled the show due to low ratings secondary to programing it against Welcome Back Kotter. Nevertheless, to this day, I absolutely HATE Welcome Back Kotter to the degree of wishing that someone would have just busted into that classroom with an automatic weapon and blown away all the Sweat Hogs so I could watch my TV show and that really cool Sam Casey! Thanks to these ed2k links, I've been able to download the few episodes that aired and get some closure to that lost part of my childhood. Still, it was hard finding the time to screen all of the episodes since I'm now a father to a baby daughter who wants to mash all of the keys on my laptop while I'm trying to watch videos. The Gemini Man is not a series that would hold my interest if I were my age now when it had its short run, but I can see why it would be neat to a 6 year old first grader in 1976! Now that I have all the episodes that were aired, I have this sadistic fantasy of requiring all of the members of my grandmother's household in 1976 to attend a "Gemini Man" film fest screening in her house of all of the episodes of the show as payback for not letting me watch my TV show in 1976.

I sure wish I could snag the four episodes that never aired due to the cancellation of the series!

Highball
Highball
Red Shirted Trekker

Re: Gemini Man (1976)(TVrip)

Postby ChupaX on Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:27 pm

Hello,
Anybody have the last 4 episodes? 9-12
They don't seem to be complete on the emule servers.
Thanks!
ChupaX
ChupaX
Red Shirted Trekker

Return to Sci-fi Series