Bionic Woman

Scif-fi Series... Farscape, Star Trek, Sliders, etc.

Moderator: Misc Mods

Bionic Woman

Postby rived on Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:58 am

Premieres: September 26, 2007
Show Categories: Drama, Science-Fiction

Description:
Jaime Sommers is a young woman working as bartender and raising her Teenage sister, Becca. When she is hit by a car and seriously injured. Her only hope becomes an experimental and top secret procedure. But this salvation comes at a high price.

Tv.com
IMDB

Links ed2k:
Bionic Woman- S01E00- PreAir - ed2k: Bionic.Woman.S01E01.PREAIR.DVDrip.XviD-CRX.avi  [700.16 Mb] [Stats]
Bionic Woman- S01E01- Pilot - ed2k: Bionic.Woman.S01E01.Pilot.PROPER.HDTV.XviD-STFU.avi  [350.42 Mb] [Stats]
Bionic Woman- S01E02- Paradise Lost - ed2k: Bionic.Woman.S01E02.Paradise.Lost.HDTV.XviD-XOR.avi  [350.01 Mb] [Stats]
Bionic Woman- S01E03- Sisterhood -
ed2k: Bionic.Woman.S01E03.Sisterhood.HDTV.XviD-XOR.avi  [350.01 Mb] [Stats]

[ Add all 4 links to your ed2k client ]
rived
Red Shirted Trekker

Postby wargand on Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:07 pm

Just seen ep. 1: Another boring female hero crybaby. Boring enough to last 3 seasons. But not for me.
wargand
Owns a Genesis Device

Postby spudthedestroyer on Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:12 pm

go on say it... say it wargand....
I'll start you off.... dele.... dele...

:wacky:

I didn't bother picking this one up, it just didn't seem to be a good production for the series.
ImageImage
ImageImage
spudthedestroyer
Rear Admiral Lieutenant General

Postby MyK on Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:52 pm

I'll wait till someone enlightens us with what parts she had replaced for artificial ones... I mean, does she have iBoobs with a jog dial on her left nipple or what? :mrgreen:
"The products suck! There's no sex in them anymore!" (Steve Jobs)
MyK
The Ninth Passenger

Postby wargand on Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:17 pm

spudthedestroyer wrote:go on say it... say it wargand....
I'll start you off.... dele.... dele...

Why should I say that? Isn't this obvious? I downloaded two eps. I won't bother with the second one. Do you think I keep a partial of a series I don't like? You are funny. :lol:
wargand
Owns a Genesis Device

Postby wargand on Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:19 pm

MyK wrote:I'll wait till someone enlightens us with what parts she had replaced for artificial ones...

This does not matter. Cut of a part which was not replaced and it grows 'replaced' back.
wargand
Owns a Genesis Device

Postby MyK on Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:57 am

Sorry, I don't get it. The title of this show has "bionic" in it, not "regenerative" :wacky: Or was she injected with tissue regenerating nanobots, making her "bionic" with regenerative abilities :?
MyK
The Ninth Passenger

Postby wargand on Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:02 am

MyK wrote:Or was she injected with tissue regenerating nanobots, making her "bionic" with regenerative abilities :?

More or less. But of course, I have only seen one ep.
wargand
Owns a Genesis Device

Postby MyK on Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:40 am

So, is there anybody here that actually watched more than just the first few episodes and would share his/her opinion of it with us? Despite being a tad sarcastic in my previous posts I do want to know if this show is at least close to being watchable :? I'm running so dangerously low on quality programming I might even consider lowering expectations a bit ;) Anyway, here are the missing parts so far:

ed2k: Bionic.Woman.S01E04.Face.Off.HDTV.XviD-XOR.avi  [350.01 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: Bionic.Woman.S01E05.The.Education.Of.Jaime.Sommers.HDTV.XviD-XOR.avi  [350.00 Mb] [Stats]

[ Add all 2 links to your ed2k client ]
MyK
The Ninth Passenger

Postby Jynks on Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:51 am

I'm up to ep 5.....

That is it nothing to say.. just up to ep 5 :)
<---------- Top 20 Scifi Captians -------->
1: Capt. Malcolm 'Mal' Reynolds 2: Captian Kirk 3: Capt. Matthew Gideon 4: Han Solo 5: Capt. Janeway 6: Admiral William Adama 7: Capt Jean-Luc Picard 8: Dr. Hans Reinhardt 9 Freeman Lowell 10 Zaphod Beeblebrox 11 Capt. Dallas 12 Cpatian Sheredon 13 David Bowmen 14 Admiral Ackbar 15 Capt Begimum Sisko 16 Turanga Leela 17 Capt. McCrea 18 Susumu Kodai 19 Flash Gorden 20 Commander J. J. Adams And the Wrost Capt. Carmen Ibanez
Jynks
Modding the Machine

Postby MyK on Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:03 pm

MyK
The Ninth Passenger

Postby MyK on Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:54 am

MyK
The Ninth Passenger

Postby MyK on Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:50 pm

MyK
The Ninth Passenger

Postby m0nty on Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:27 pm

my opinion of it so far as been very good. Even some of my m8's actually enjoyed watching the few episodes I have. The series has potential, the acting is pretty good (unlike Blade series), and so far I think the plots have been interesting aswell.

i'm gonna carry on watching tho, but no doubt they'll axe it after the 1st series as they usually do with good potential programs.
Oh! Sorry, guess I was wrong. I'm sure your information is correct and... In fact, I'm usually quite wrong, quite unreliable actually. To be honest with you, I'm insane. - Daniel Jackson
m0nty
Owns a Genesis Record

Postby MyK on Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:49 pm

www.starpulse.com wrote:11/26/07 08:44:55

'Bionic Woman' Canceled Amid Strikes?

Michelle Ryan looks set to lose her role on TV show Bionic Woman - as the show is rumored to be facing the axe by studio executives. Following the Hollywood's writers' strike, the cast of the sci-fi remake saw their contracts with Universal Media Studios suspended earlier this month.

And now production has been halted on the action-packed drama, Hollywood insiders predict the show - which has seen viewer figures plummet since its premiere earlier this year - will be dropped.
MyK
The Ninth Passenger

Postby m0nty on Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:04 pm

well that answers my suspicion again.. lol

stop posting bad news myk.. lmao
Oh! Sorry, guess I was wrong. I'm sure your information is correct and... In fact, I'm usually quite wrong, quite unreliable actually. To be honest with you, I'm insane. - Daniel Jackson
m0nty
Owns a Genesis Record

Postby MyK on Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:16 pm

If you think I'm the barer of bad news then you should take a look at the list Spud posted in The last movie you saw... thread. It's cuz of that WGAW strike that's spread now throughout the country and even across the border to Canada (as Bionic Woman is Canadian production as is BSG BTW) with no containment plain in sight. And the consequences are barely surfacing... wait after the holiday season when we'll have nothing left to watch except panels, quizzes and reality shows :(
MyK
The Ninth Passenger

Postby m0nty on Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:44 am

tell me about it..

thank god for 360 Live & call of duty 4.
m0nty
Owns a Genesis Record

Postby MyK on Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:59 am

More news on cancellation of this show or this time rather denying previous news of this show being canceled:

NBC, TVGuide.com wrote:Bionic Woman is NOT canceled!

Will Bionic Woman, which before the WGA struck was hoping to reverse its fortunes with a two-part January "relaunch," ever get the chance to fine-tune its engine? Although there were earlier reports that not only has the NBC series exhausted its supply of scripted episodes but it has been all together scrapped, a spokesperson for NBC Universal Media Studios tells TVGuide.com, "Bionic Woman has not been cancelled. Production was shut down due to the WGA strike. In addition, we have not completed the initial 13-episode order, which will be the first order of business when the strike ends."

What's your take? Is Bionic Woman beyond repair?

Don't keep your hopes up though, it's NBC we're talking here ;)
MyK
The Ninth Passenger

Postby m0nty on Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:20 pm

well the strikes ended, now where's the Bionic Woman gone?

damn it, i'm fed up of em cancelling good potential shows because they think it's not what we want to see and instead they release total shit that is just plain boring and crap or just plain old repeat after repeat.

will the tv companies ever listen to their viewers..
m0nty
Owns a Genesis Record

Return to Sci-fi Series