The Incredible Hulk (1977-1990)

Scif-fi Series... Farscape, Star Trek, Sliders, etc.

Moderator: Misc Mods

The Incredible Hulk (1977-1990)

Postby poenightmare on Sat Aug 14, 2004 5:45 pm

The Incredible Hulk (Pilot Episode) [DVD] (1977)

http://www.moviesunlimited.com/musite/p ... sku=D39706

http://imdb.com/title/tt0076190/

Size: 699.02MB

e-link: The.Incredible.Hulk.1977.DVDRip.XviD.AC3-ZEN.avi

The Return Of The Incredible Hulk [DVD] (1988)

http://www.moviesunlimited.com/musite/p ... sku=D31385

http://imdb.com/title/tt0095368/

Size: 700.33MB

e-link: INCREDIBLE.HULK.RETURNS.avi

The Trial Of The Incredible Hulk [DVD] (1989)

http://www.moviesunlimited.com/musite/p ... sku=D31346

http://imdb.com/title/tt0098512/

Size: 700.34MB

e-link: INCREDIBLE.HULK.RETURNS.avi

Death Of The Incredible Hulk [DVD] (1990)

http://www.moviesunlimited.com/musite/p ... sku=D39848

http://imdb.com/title/tt0099387/

Size: 691.93MB

e-link: The.Death.of.the.Incredible.Hulk.1990.REPACK.DVDRip.XviD.VALiOMEDiA.avi

[ Add all 4 links to your ed2k client ]
poenightmare
the Angry Klingon

Postby mw2merc on Sun Aug 15, 2004 6:28 am

Wrong part of the forum! This needs to be moved to 'Series Release'.
"I put the KILL, in SKILL!!!"
"faecs occurrere"
"Better you, than me!"
mw2merc
The Ninth Passenger

Postby MCMLXXXVIII on Sun Aug 15, 2004 1:36 pm

Surely TV movies belong in this section? He didn't post any of the series itself.
MCMLXXXVIII
Owns a Genesis Device

Postby mw2merc on Sun Aug 15, 2004 9:34 pm

TV Movies belong with TV Series, not Film Movies. Still, there should be a Hulk thread anyways. Anyone gathered the links for the DVD Series?
"I put the KILL, in SKILL!!!"
"faecs occurrere"
"Better you, than me!"
mw2merc
The Ninth Passenger

Postby Crying Freeman on Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:44 pm

One of the best television adaptations of a comic book, The Incredible Hulk (1978-82) lent gravity and pathos to the fantastic premise--an experiment gone wrong causes a scientist to transform into a giant creature whenever he becomes angry--established in the popular Marvel Comics series. The network version stripped away the Hulk's outlandish foes (as well as his rudimentary speech) and instead focused on the loneliness of his human alter ego, David Banner (well played by the late Bill Bixby), as he traveled across the United States in search of a cure for his affliction as well as an escape from a prying reporter (the late Jack Colvin, also terrific). But despite its Fugitive-like premise, the TV Hulk never lost its comic book audience thanks to the plausibly ferocious performance by actor/bodybuilder Lou Ferrigno (whose growls were dubbed by actors Ted Cassidy and Charles Napier) as the Hulk, who handled the action portions of the show with plausibly superhuman brawn. The Complete First Season set contains both of the pilots that kicked off the series ("Pilot" was previously released on a separate single disc) as well as all 10 episodes from the first season; among the adventures encountered by David and the Hulk are a gambling scandal in Vegas ("The Hulk Breaks Las Vegas"), a meltdown at a nuclear facility ("Earthquakes Happen"), and a runaway plane ("747," which reunites Bixby with his Courtship of Eddie's Father co-star Brandon Cruz).

Extras on the set have been the subject of much Internet debate--the commentary by series writer/producer/director Kenneth Johnson on "Pilot" is the same as on the previous DVD release of this episode (as well as the introduction by Ferrigno), and a proposed gag reel mentioned in promotional material has been moved to a future DVD release. The sole fresh bonus material is "Stop the Presses," an episode taken from the series' second season. --Paul Gaita

TVfreaks Present, in Association with Nks Entertainment Inc.

A DIMENSION DVDRip Production, The Incredible Hulk...

GSpot v2.70a avi file details:
------------------------------
Filename.....: The.Incredible.Hulk.S01E00.Pilot.iNTERNAL.DVDRip.XviD-DIMENSION.avi
Filesize.....: 734,003,200 bytes
Runtime......: 1:34:33 (135999 frames)
Video Codec..: XviD 1.1.0 Beta 2 (B-VOP//)
Video Bitrate: 936 kbps
Aspect Ratio.: 576x432 (1.333)
Framerate....: 23.976 fps
Audio Codec..: 0x0055 MPEG-1 Layer 3
Audio Bitrate: 86kbps 1ch VBR 48000Hz
Language.....: English

Filename.....: The.Incredible.Hulk.S01E03.The.Final.Round.DVDRip.XviD-DIMENSION.avi
Filesize.....: 367,501,312 bytes
Runtime......: 50:03.602 (72015 frames)
Video Codec..: XviD 1.1.0 Beta 2 (B-VOP//)
Video Bitrate: 902 kbps
Aspect Ratio.: 576x432 (1.333)
Audio Bitrate: 64kbps 1ch VBR 48000Hz

Season 1 (DVD)

ed2k: The.Incredible.Hulk.S01E00.Pilot.iNTERNAL.DVDRip.XviD-DIMENSION.avi  [700.00 Mb] [Stats]

ed2k: The.Incredible.Hulk.S01E01.E02.Death.In.The.Family.DVDRip.XviD-DIMENSION.avi  [699.69 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: The.Incredible.Hulk.S01E03.The.Final.Round.DVDRip.XviD-DIMENSION.avi  [350.48 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: The.Incredible.Hulk.S01E04.The.Beast.Within.DVDRip.XviD-DIMENSION.avi  [350.27 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: The.Incredible.Hulk.S01E05.Of.Guilt.Models.and.Murder.DVDRip.XviD-DIMENSION.avi  [350.43 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: The.Incredible.Hulk.S01E06.Terror.In.Times.Square.DVDRip.XviD-DIMENSION.avi  [350.78 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: The.Incredible.Hulk.S01E07.747.DVDRip.XviD-DIMENSION.avi  [350.19 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: The.Incredible.Hulk.S01E08.The.Hulk.Breaks.Las.Vegas.DVDRip.XviD-DIMENSION.avi  [350.16 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: The.Incredible.Hulk.S01E09.Never.Give.A.Trucker.An.Even.Break.DVDRip.XviD-DIMENSION.avi  [350.11 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: The.Incredible.Hulk.S01E10.Life.And.Death.DVDRip.XviD-DIMENSION.avi  [350.16 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: The.Incredible.Hulk.S01E11.Earthquakes.Happen.DVDRip.XviD-DIMENSION.avi  [350.19 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: The.Incredible.Hulk.S01E12.The.Waterfront.Story.DVDRip.XviD-DIMENSION.avi  [350.12 Mb] [Stats]

ed2k: The.Incredible.Hulk.S01.Subs.DVDRip.XviD-DIMENSION.rar  [6.49 Mb] [Stats]

[ Add all 13 links to your ed2k client ]
Crying Freeman
Owns a Genesis Record

Postby Crying Freeman on Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:44 pm

Code: Select all
 Filename.........: The.Incredible.Hulk.S02E01E02.Married.DVDRip.XviD-DIMENSION.avi
 Filesize.....: 699 MB (716,592 KB / 733,790,208 bytes)
 Runtime......: 1:37:08 (139727 frames)
 Video Codec..: XviD 1.1.0 Beta 2 (B-VOP/P-VOP/)
 Video Bitrate: 902 kbps
 Aspect Ratio.: 512x384 (1.333)
 Audio Bitrate: 92kbps 1ch VBR 48000Hz

ed2k: The.Incredible.Hulk.S02E01E02.Married.DVDRip.XviD-DIMENSION.avi  [699.80 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: The.Incredible.Hulk.S02E03.The.Antowuk.Horror.DVDRip.XviD-DIMENSION.avi  [349.22 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: The.Incredible.Hulk.S02E04.Ricky.DVDRip.XviD-DIMENSION.avi  [350.16 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: The.Incredible.Hulk.S02E05.Rainbows.End.DVDRip.XviD-DIMENSION.avi  [350.17 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: The.Incredible.Hulk.S02E06.A.Child.in.Need.DVDRip.XviD-DIMENSION.avi  [350.21 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: The.Incredible.Hulk.S02E07.Another.Path.DVDRip.XviD-DIMENSION.avi  [350.18 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: The.Incredible.Hulk.S02E08.Alice.in.Disco.Land.DVDRip.XviD-DIMENSION.avi  [350.46 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: The.Incredible.Hulk.S02E09.Killer.Instinct.DVDRip.XviD-DIMENSION.avi  [349.52 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: The.Incredible.Hulk.S02E10.Stop.the.Presses.DVDRip.XviD-DIMENSION.avi  [350.14 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: The.Incredible.Hulk.S02E11.Escape.from.Los.Santos.DVDRip.XviD-DIMENSION.avi  [350.16 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: The.Incredible.Hulk.S02E12.Wildfire.DVDRip.XviD-DIMENSION.avi  [350.12 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: The.Incredible.Hulk.S02E13.A.Solitary.Place.DVDRip.XviD-DIMENSION.avi  [350.14 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: The.Incredible.Hulk.S02E14.Like.a.Brother.DVDRip.XviD-DIMENSION.avi  [350.15 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: The.Incredible.Hulk.S02E15.The.Haunted.DVDRip.XviD-DIMENSION.avi  [350.29 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: The.Incredible.Hulk.S02E16.Mystery.Man.(1).DVDRip.XviD-DIMENSION.avi  [350.46 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: The.Incredible.Hulk.S02E17.Mystery.Man.(2).DVDRip.XviD-DIMENSION.avi  [349.91 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: The.Incredible.Hulk.S02E18.The.Disciple.DVDRip.XviD-DIMENSION.avi  [350.23 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: The.Incredible.Hulk.S02E19.No.Escape.DVDRip.XviD-DIMENSION.avi  [350.58 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: The.Incredible.Hulk.S02E20.Kindred.Spirits.DVDRip.XviD-DIMENSION.avi  [350.17 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: The.Incredible.Hulk.S02E21.The.Confession.DVDRip.XviD-DIMENSION.avi  [350.15 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: The.Incredible.Hulk.S02E22.The.Quiet.Room.DVDRip.XviD-DIMENSION.avi  [350.15 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: The.Incredible.Hulk.S02E23.Vendetta.Road.DVDRip.XviD-DIMENSION.avi  [350.14 Mb] [Stats]

Thanks to Hori

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

[ Add all 22 links to your ed2k client ]
Crying Freeman
Owns a Genesis Record

Postby Crying Freeman on Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:45 pm

It's been two years since the Hulk has surfaced, and Dr David Bruce Banner is on the verge of curing himself of the Hulk. A device he helped create, the Gamma Transponder, will rid him of his own Gamma radiation, among other uses. Enter Don Blake, a former colleague of Banner's, who is now in possession of a mystic hammer which can summon Thor, an ancient Viking warrior. When the Gamma Transponder is nearly stolen and Banner's girlfriend is kidnapped, Banner must abandon the hope of being cured and rely on the Hulk and Thor to save the day.

GSpot v2.5b8 avi file details:
Filename.....: The.Incredible.Hulk.Returns.1988.iNTERNAL.DVDRip.XviD-SSTS.avi
Filesize.....: 733,513,728 bytes
Runtime......: 01:28:20 (132500 frames)
Video Codec..: XviD (B-VOP/No QPel/No GMC)
Video Bitrate: 994 kbps
Aspect Ratio.: 512x384 (1.33) [=4:3]
Framerate....: 25.000 fps
Audio Codec..: 0x0055(MP3, ISO) MPEG-1 Layer 3
Audio Bitrate: 104kbps 2ch VBR 48000Hz

ed2k: The.Incredible.Hulk.Returns.1988.iNTERNAL.DVDRip.XviD-SSTS.avi  [699.53 Mb] [Stats]

Thanks to StarTrekFan
Crying Freeman
Owns a Genesis Record

David Banner travels to New York where he inadvertantlty becomes a witness to a mob hit. Unfortunately, the killers rough up David as well which gets him angry enough to change into the Hulk. During the fracas, a bystander is shot and David is put in custody as a witness when the police find him after he changes back. His lawyer is the blind Matt Murdock who tries to persuade him to testify in order to link the crime he witnessed to the mob boss Wilson Fisk, aka the Kingpin. To help in this case and protect his needed witness, Murdock stalks the night as Daredevil, a superhero who was blinded as a child by nuclear waste, but had his senses raised to superhuman sharpness along with a radar sense to compensate. Together the pair must find the evidence they need to bring down the Kingpin without the gangster doing the same to them.

AVI File Details
========================================
[i]Filename[/i]: [b]The.Trial.of.the.Incredible.Hulk.1989.iNTERNAL.DVDRip.XviD-SSTS.avi[/b]
[i]Filesize[/i]: [b]734,013,440[/b] bytes
[i]Runtime[/i]: [b]01:35:21[/b] (143029 frames)
[i]Video Codec[/i]: [b]XviD[/b] (B-VOP / No QPel / No GMC)
[i]Aspect Ratio[/i]: [b]512x384[/b] (1.33:1)[=4:3]
[i]Framerate[/i]: [b]25.000[/b] fps
[i]Video Bitrate[/i]: [b]914[/b] kbps
[i]Audio Codec[/i]: [b]0x0055(MP3, ISO) MPEG-1 Layer 3[/b]
[i]Audio Bitrate[/i]: [b]VBR[/b] [b]103[/b] kbps ([b]2[/b]ch) [b]48000[/b]Hz
[i]Language[/i]: [b]English[/b]

ed2k: The.Trial.of.the.Incredible.Hulk.1989.iNTERNAL.DVDRip.XviD-SSTS.avi  [700.01 Mb] [Stats]

Thanks to StarTrekFan
Crying Freeman
Owns a Genesis Record

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███▓██▓█░▓▒░░▒░░░░▒▓░░▒░░░▒░░░░▒▒░░░░▒░▒░░▒▒░░░░░▒▒░▒▓▓░░▒░░▒░░▒▒░░░▓░▒█░░█▓████
██▓░░ ░░░     ░░░░░░   ░    ░░  ░░░░             ░░░░░  ░     ░░ ░░   ░░░  ░░▓██
██░░                          ▒                                             ▒░░█
█░    ▒                              SHiTBuSTeRS                               ▓
█░                                                                             ░
▒                 "Bringing awesome POO at best possible quality ¡!"           ▀
░                                                                              ▀
░                                          ▒          ░                       
▀                ░                      ███ ▒                                 
▀                                      ████               ▒                   
▄                                       █▓██                                   
              ▒                        ▒█▒░██                                ▒
               ▒                      ▓███▓ █                                   
                                     ░█████ ██▒█░                  ░           
                                   ▒███████▒▒█▒▓██░                             
                                 ▒▓█████████░▒▒  ▒ ▓█▓░███░                     
                       ███████████ ░▒██▓█████████  ▒▒▒▒░  ██    ▒               
                   ███▒ ░ ▒▓ ▒  ░ ░░░█ ░   ░██████▓██▓▓░░  ▒▓▒   ▒             
                 ██░░░▓░▓ █ ▒▒    ░▒▒░▒█▒  ░▒████████▒▒▒█░▓ ▒██                 
       ░        ██ ░▒██░█▒█▓▒█▒░░█▒██▒░██░▒░▒█████████▒░▓ ░░▒▓██               
               ████▓████████▓█████▒▓█░████▓█▒░█░██████▒██▓▓ ░███               
           ▒  █████████████████▓████▓░██▒█████ █░▒▓██░░░▒ ▓▓▓███▓               
              ███████████████████████▓██████████▒█░       ▒▓▓████               
             ▒███████  ░▒▒████████████████████▒█░██▒▒▓███ █░█████               
           ▒██░▒░  ░▒ █ ░ ░░   ░▒████████████░█████▒█████▒██████████▓           
        ███░    ░█░  ▒ ▒  ░   ░  ░██▓███████████████░████████████▒   █         
      ░██ ░░░▓█  ▓ ░     ▒▓ ▒ ░▒░   █░█████████▓█▒██████████████▒░█ ░▓█         
     ▒██▒ ▒█ ░██░██▒██▓  ▒░▒  █▒  ░░ ▓█▒ ░████████████████████▓░    ▒▓██       
     ███▒██▓▒▒██▒█▒░▒▓██░█▒░░▒▒▒ ░  ░  ░ ░  █▒▒ ████████████  ░▒▒░░▒▒█████     
     ██░▒█▒█▒███████░░▒██▒█░█▒██▓░ █▓ ░  ▒   ░  ░▒  ▒ ██░██▒  ▒█▒▒████████▒     
     ░█▒██████▒█████▓░▒█▓█▓█▒████░███▒█▒▒▒  ░  ░░    ░  ░ █░ █▒▓█▒▓████████     
      ███▒█▓▓▓██████▒█▒████░█▓▓██▒███████ ░█ █  █▓░  ░  █ ▓▓▒█░ ███████████     
      ██████▒████████▒█▓█████████▒███████░██▓█▒██▓▓▓▒████▓░█▒▒▒████████████     
       █████████████▒██▒███░█████████▓▓████▒██▓███▒▓▓███████▒█████████████░     
        ███████▒███████████████████████▒████████████████████▒█████████████     
          ██████████████▒████████████████████████▓███████▒███████████████       
                 ███████████████████████████▒████████▓██████▓███████████       
                          ▓██████████████████████████████████████████░         
                                                    █████▓█████████             
                                                       █████████▓             

Proudly presents: "The Death of the Incredible Hulk (1990)"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ▓█▓                         Additional Information :                      ▓█▓
▒█░██                                                                       █░██
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

File Size............: 744 MB                                        ░
        Duration.............: 01:30:57 (136,414 fr)
        Video Format.........: XviD
        Video Bitrate........: 1011 kb/s
        Resolution...........: 544x400 (1.36:1) [=34:25]
        FPS..................: 25.000
        Video Frame Quality..: 0.186 bits/pixel
        Packed Bitstream.....: No
        CQM..................: Jawor1CD
        B-Vob/Qpel/GMC.......: Yes/No/No
        Source...............: DVD
        Language.............: English
        Subs.................: none on DVD

Audio Codec..........: 0x0055(MP3) ID'd as MPEG-1 Layer 3
        Audio Bitrate........: 125 kb/s (62/ch, stereo) VBR

Movie Information....: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099387/
        Tagline..............: For 12 years, he's been running.
                                  Tonight, it's over.
        User Comments........: Great film
        Genre................: Drama / Sci-Fi
        IMDb Rating..........: 5.1

█▓░                              Plot Outline :                             ▓█
███▓                                                                        ██░█
During the critical experiment that would rid David Banner of the Hulk,a spy
sabotages the laboratory. Banner falls in love with the spy, Jasmin, who
performs missions only because her sister is being held hostage by Jasmin's
superiors. Banner and Jasmin try to escape from the enemy agents to rebuild
their lives together, but the Hulk is never far from them.

▓█                             Post Information :                           █▓░
██░█                                                                        ███▓

Ripper...............: ^Rogue^
Posted on............: 06-11-2006

▓█▓                              Release notes:                            ▓█▓
▒█░██                                                                      ▒█░██
Here's the final Hulk movie, shot three years prior to Bill Bixby's death.

Enjoy!

▓█▓    Poopsquad: Lux Delux, El Mariachi, dOc, grInd, Vae Victis & Pure    ▓█▓
██░█                                                                        ███▓

Visit us at SBiG
         "Don't like our releases? Then you need to re-visit your toilet"

▀             
█                                    Rippers:                                  ▀
█░         LuxDelux, El Mariachi, grInd, Pure, Vae Victis, ^Rogue^             ░
█░    ▒                                                                        ▓
██░░                          ▒                                             ▒░░█
██▓░░ ░░░     ░░░░░░   ░    ░░  ░░░░             ░░░░░  ░     ░░ ░░   ░░░  ░░▓██
███▓██▓█░▓▒░░▒░░░░▒▓░░▒░░░▒░░░░▒▒░░░░▒░▒░░▒▒░░░░░▒▒░▒▓▓░░▒░░▒░░▒▒░░░▓░▒█░░█▓████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Advancedfilesize

ed2k: The.Death.Of.The.Incredible.Hulk.1990.DVDRip.Xvid-Shitbusters.avi  [744.93 Mb] [Stats]

Thanks to Rogue

ImageImageImage
Crying Freeman
Owns a Genesis Record

Return to Sci-fi Series