Stubbs The Zombie - Rebel without a Pulse (2005) (PC/XBOX)

Weird and wonderful Sci-fi games. Mark clearly in brackets after which console it is for, if it is a pc game, do not bother.

Moderator: Misc Mods

Stubbs The Zombie - Rebel without a Pulse (2005) (PC/XBOX)

Postby spudthedestroyer on Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:17 am

Great game, warped sense of humour and a great parody on all those early b-movies.

PC
Lord_Anubis wrote:Image

Stubbs The Zombie lets you become a man whose luck was so bad, dying was the best thing that ever happened to him. In 1933, Edward Stubblefield was a traveling salesman, trying to survive the Great Depression, when he was murdered & buried in a field in Pennsylvania. Fast forward to 1959, when billionaire playboy Andrew Monday builds his own ultramodern city - Punchbowl, where you can "drink your fill of the future". Unfortunately, he built it on the grave of "Stubbs", bringing him back as a angry zombie. Stubbs was a loser all his life, and being a zombie gives him power he never had before. He decides to keep eating brains until the city is his -- unless Andrew Monday can stop him.

Features:

# Use your body as a weapon - Exploding gut grenades, toxic zombie spew, severed hands that can crawl through tight spots & possess the living and unholy flatulance are available to you
# Possess unsuspecting humans and use them as weapons
# Zombie strength lets you smash down walls and maul anyone who gets in your way
# Covert Stubbs' enemies into allies, by eating their brains and making them zombies
# Explore & take over Punchbowl, an immersive and futuristic city built with the Halo engine

Screenshots:

ed2k: MIR-STZ1.BWI  [799.98 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: MIR-STZ1.BWS  [32.65 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: MIR-STZ1.BWT  [660 Bytes] [Stats]
ed2k: Stubbs.The.Zombie.In.Rebel.Without.a.Pulse.PROPER-MiRROR.ShadowCast.nfo  [30.8 Kb] [Stats]
ed2k: Stubbs.The.Zombie.In.Rebel.Without.a.Pulse.CD2-NOGROUP.ShadowCast.mdf  [746.89 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: Stubbs.The.Zombie.In.Rebel.Without.a.Pulse.CD2-NOGROUP.ShadowCast.mds  [486 Bytes] [Stats]
ed2k: Stubbs.The.Zombie.In.Rebel.Without.a.Pulse.CD3-NOGROUP.ShadowCast.mdf  [645.38 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: Stubbs.The.Zombie.In.Rebel.Without.a.Pulse.CD3-NOGROUP.ShadowCast.mds  [486 Bytes] [Stats]

Enjoy another fine release by MiRROR/NOGROUP, shared by ShadowCast :)

Lord_Anubis[/quote]

Xbox
Jynks wrote:
--
Stubbs The Zombie In Rebel Without A Pulse
(Xbox)
--

Game Homepage wrote:Stubbs The Zombie lets you become a man whose luck was so bad, dying was the best thing that ever happened to him. In 1933, Edward Stubblefield was a traveling salesman, trying to survive the Great Depression, when he was murdered & buried in a field in Pennsylvania. Fast forward to 1959, when billionaire playboy Andrew Monday builds his own ultramodern city - Punchbowl, where you can "drink your fill of the future". Unfortunately, he built it on the grave of "Stubbs", bringing him back as a angry zombie. Stubbs was a loser all his life, and being a zombie gives him power he never had before. He decides to keep eating brains until the city is his -- unless Andrew Monday can stop him.

From the game designer of Halo, and using the Halo 2 engine. You can finaly BE THE ZOMBIE. run amok, re-unite your severed limbs and chace down teenagers to eat there brains.

ed2k: [Xbox]%20Stubbs%20The%20Zombie%20in%20Rebel%20Without%20a%20Pulse%20(Repack)%20-%20Spare%20Clic.rar  [1.91 Gb] [Stats]

torrent @ thepiratebay

Screenshots

OST
funny stuff, was a great game... a tad short and could do with tweaks here and there, but i was very impressed. Hope for a sequel.

spudthedestroyer wrote:Found this via a blind emule search. Verified.

Code: Select all
1. Ben Kweller – Lollipop   
2. The Raveonettes – My Boyfriend’s Back   
3. Death Cab For Cutie – Earth Angel
4. Rose Hill Drive – Shakin’ All Over   
5. Cake – Strangers In The Night 
6. The Walkmen – There Goes My Baby
7. Rogue Wave – Everyday   
8. The Dandy Warhols – All I Have To Do Is Dream
9. Oranger – Mr. Sandman
10. The Flaming Lips – If I Only Had A Brain
11. Clem Snide – Tears On My Pillow   
12. Milton Mapes – Lonesome Town 
13. Phantom Planet – The Living Dead

You don’t have to be a gamer to enjoy the soundtrack to Stubbs the Zombie, but you do need a taste for irony, mixed with a moderate helping of kitsch. The concept is simple yet entertaining: hire a handful of very well-known "alternative bands," (The Flaming Lips, Death Cab, The Dandy Warhols) and have them rock to the oldies. Cake's "Strangers in the Night" is the best track hands down--you'll definitely want to spin this at your next cocktails-and-Halo-soiree--followed by the Ravonettes' "My Boyfriend's Back" (which also appears on Pretty in Black). But everyone does a fine job. These are songs that most people know like the back of their hands, so no big surprises--just a few giggles. Pop it into the disc player and enjoy... with or without brains. --Leah Weathersby

:lol:

MP3 @ 192kb/s

ed2k: Stubbs%20The%20Zombie%20Ost%20(2005)%20Milk.rar  [51.99 Mb] [Stats]

PC GAME:
http://fileheaven.org/forum/viewtopic.p ... bbs+zombie
Xbox version is also available, but not here :wacky:

[ Add all 10 links to your ed2k client ]
ImageImage
ImageImage
spudthedestroyer
Rear Admiral Lieutenant General

Return to Games