Blade Runner (1997) *CD1 & CD4 PROPER*

Weird and wonderful Sci-fi games. Mark clearly in brackets after which console it is for, if it is a pc game, do not bother.

Moderator: Misc Mods

Blade Runner (1997) *CD1 & CD4 PROPER*

Postby sihaya on Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:46 pm

Blade Runner (1997)

ed2k: Blade.Runner.CD1.of.4.by.mnilia.ccd  [771 Bytes] [Stats]
ed2k: Blade.Runner.CD1.of.4.by.mnilia.img  [676.51 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: Blade.Runner.CD1.of.4.by.mnilia.sub  [27.61 Mb] [Stats]

ed2k: Blade_Runner_CD2_(CloneCD.Image)-Red-M.ace  [495.19 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: Blade_Runner_CD3_(CloneCD.Image)-Red-M.ace  [472.06 Mb] [Stats]

ed2k: Blade.Runner.CD4.of.4.by.mnilia.ccd  [771 Bytes] [Stats]
ed2k: Blade.Runner.CD4.of.4.by.mnilia.img  [635.82 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: Blade.Runner.CD4.of.4.by.mnilia.sub  [25.95 Mb] [Stats]

ed2k: Blade.Runner.Game.CD.&.DVD.Patch.rar  [602.8 Kb] [Stats]
ed2k: Blade_Runner_-_Manual_-_PC.pdf  [7.07 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: !Important!%20Blade.Runner.mnilia.CD1.&.CD4.PROPER.nfo  [2.7 Kb] [Stats]

Description: (from MobyGames)

The game is based on the famous movie bearing the same title. In the grim world of the future, cities lie in darkness, and nature gave its way to artificial, bio-mechanical production of all creatures - including human beings. Those "artificial humans" are called replicants, and are treated as servants unworthy of being "true" humans. You play the role of police officer McCoy, a Blade Runner, whose special job is to hunt down replicant rebels. But during your investigations, you also get to see their side, and your vision of the world and society begins to change...

"Blade Runner" is an adventure game with an emphasis on detective work rather than on puzzles. There are very few "real" puzzles in the game, and the gameplay mainly consists of questioning suspects, gathering evidence, etc. There are also some action sequences, and throughout the game you have the ability to use your gun. Your decisions can (and will) influence the outcome of the story, bringing the game to one of the six possible endings.

Screenshots: MobyGames

Unofficial Fan Page: The Blade Runner Zone

Minimum System Requirements:
  • Pentium-90 or equivalent
  • 16 MB RAM
  • 2 MB Video Memory
  • 150 MB Hard Drive Space

Reviews:

Just Adventure+
Quandary
Adventure Gamers
The Adrenaline Vault

Note:

I've found 2 CRC errors on CD1 & CD4 of Red-M release.
These 2 files cannot be copied from CD to HD.

CD1/OUTTAKE1.MIX on CD1 (189MB)
CD4/OUTTAKE4.MIX on CD4 (117MB)

Although I was able to install and start the game normally, chances are that it may cause a problem at certain point.

Mnilia kindly provided new clean images. Thanks a lot!

[ Add all 11 links to your ed2k client ]
sihaya
Red Shirted Trekker

Postby spudthedestroyer on Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:23 pm

I've found 2 CRC errors on CD1 & CD4 of Red-M release.

That's sounds like a burn error... crc errors that is, you mean you burnt and now can't copy back? That means your burns were bad. You probably had buffer problems or used some cheap ass cds.

Or were the isos actually messed up?
ImageImage
ImageImage
spudthedestroyer
Rear Admiral Lieutenant General

Postby sihaya on Sun Feb 12, 2006 4:22 am

Nope, it isn't a burn error. I mounted the image with Daemon Tools, and still the 2 files were unreadable. I've checked the image with CDCheck and CDmage and got the same result. This error was confirmed by several people.
sihaya
Red Shirted Trekker

Postby Jynks on Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:11 am

I remeber this game from when it came out I quite liked it.. in fact I think the adventure game is sorta a lost game type.. not maney realy are made anymore.. the last NEW one I heard about was Still Life.... but the good old sierra and monkey islands, indian jones, the dig etc etc etc.. all really cool games.

Also I am a little confused... are you saying that the links in tihs thread link to bad files?
<---------- Top 20 Scifi Captians -------->
1: Capt. Malcolm 'Mal' Reynolds 2: Captian Kirk 3: Capt. Matthew Gideon 4: Han Solo 5: Capt. Janeway 6: Admiral William Adama 7: Capt Jean-Luc Picard 8: Dr. Hans Reinhardt 9 Freeman Lowell 10 Zaphod Beeblebrox 11 Capt. Dallas 12 Cpatian Sheredon 13 David Bowmen 14 Admiral Ackbar 15 Capt Begimum Sisko 16 Turanga Leela 17 Capt. McCrea 18 Susumu Kodai 19 Flash Gorden 20 Commander J. J. Adams And the Wrost Capt. Carmen Ibanez
Jynks
Modding the Machine

Postby sihaya on Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:54 am

Jynks wrote:Also I am a little confused... are you saying that the links in tihs thread link to bad files?

No, all links in my initial post are clean, I can assure that. :)
That Red-M release was around since SR days. Only CD1 & CD4 from Red-M are defective, so I replaced those two CDs with a new (and clean) one from mnilia.
sihaya
Red Shirted Trekker

Postby d0c on Sun Feb 12, 2006 12:43 pm

do this work flawless on a 3ghz pc with alot of ram, ntfs hds, high end gfx card and winxp??
d0c
The Ninth Passenger

Return to Games