Fable: The Lost Chapters (2005) (PC/Xbox) (CD-ROM/DVD)

Weird and wonderful Sci-fi games. Mark clearly in brackets after which console it is for, if it is a pc game, do not bother.

Moderator: Misc Mods

Fable: The Lost Chapters (2005) (PC/Xbox) (CD-ROM/DVD)

Postby spudthedestroyer on Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:12 pm

Based on the best-selling award-winning Xbox title Fable, Fable: The Lost Chapters is now fully optimized for the Windows platform complete with expanded content, greater customization, new quests and enhanced graphics.;In this groundbreaking role-playing adventure game from Lionhead Studios, your every action determines your character's skills, appearance and morality. Your character's life story is created from childhood through to adulthood and on to old age. Grow from an inexperienced child into the most powerful being in the world, spoken of by all and immortalized in legend.

Additional story and side quests await, choose the path of righteousness, or dedicate your life to evil, and see yourself transform into a reflection of your actions and decisions. Age leaves you wizened and battle leaves you scarred as you explore the world of Albion and the plethora of expanded and enhanced content.

The experience comes advancement and physical change, whether it be expanding muscles, a keen eye and nimble form, or the buzz of magical energies around your finger tips. As you develop your alter ego, the world reacts to you and your actions. People comment on your successes and failures, your appearance, and your behavior.

Each person you aid, each flower you crush, each creature you slay, will change this world forever. In Fable: The Lost Chapters, gamers decide: "Who will I be?"

Features:

* Experience expanded content. Explore the original worlds and core missions of "Fable" that thrilled Xbox gamers and discover additional regions, storylines and side quests, as well as optional missions with "Fable: The Lost Chapters." In addition, "Fable: The Lost Chapters" offers the ability to fight new monsters, practice an expanded group of spells, don new armor, wield additional weapons and interact with new expressions.
* Witness stunning graphics. "Fable: The Lost Chapters" is fully optimized for the Windows platform, bringing with it breath-taking graphics that allow you to view the world of Albion at its best.
* Forge a hero based on actions. Heroes age and evolve through the actions players choose and the paths they follow �?
ImageImage
ImageImage
spudthedestroyer
Rear Admiral Lieutenant General

Postby Jynks on Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:26 pm

woot and Xbox post... More of these :P
<---------- Top 20 Scifi Captians -------->
1: Capt. Malcolm 'Mal' Reynolds 2: Captian Kirk 3: Capt. Matthew Gideon 4: Han Solo 5: Capt. Janeway 6: Admiral William Adama 7: Capt Jean-Luc Picard 8: Dr. Hans Reinhardt 9 Freeman Lowell 10 Zaphod Beeblebrox 11 Capt. Dallas 12 Cpatian Sheredon 13 David Bowmen 14 Admiral Ackbar 15 Capt Begimum Sisko 16 Turanga Leela 17 Capt. McCrea 18 Susumu Kodai 19 Flash Gorden 20 Commander J. J. Adams And the Wrost Capt. Carmen Ibanez
Jynks
Modding the Machine

Postby spudthedestroyer on Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:29 pm

one of the only Xbox games I really rate actually, the sequel is enough to make me attention to the xbox360. Can't wait to see more of that next year.
ImageImage
ImageImage
spudthedestroyer

Postby Jynks on Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:35 pm

the 360 titles sux so far imo
<---------- Top 20 Scifi Captians -------->
1: Capt. Malcolm 'Mal' Reynolds 2: Captian Kirk 3: Capt. Matthew Gideon 4: Han Solo 5: Capt. Janeway 6: Admiral William Adama 7: Capt Jean-Luc Picard 8: Dr. Hans Reinhardt 9 Freeman Lowell 10 Zaphod Beeblebrox 11 Capt. Dallas 12 Cpatian Sheredon 13 David Bowmen 14 Admiral Ackbar 15 Capt Begimum Sisko 16 Turanga Leela 17 Capt. McCrea 18 Susumu Kodai 19 Flash Gorden 20 Commander J. J. Adams And the Wrost Capt. Carmen Ibanez
Jynks
Modding the Machine

Postby spudthedestroyer on Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:25 am

yeah, well that doesn't really seperate it from the PS2, xbox or gamecube much. I take it your a pc gamer like me?

I think its because unlike consoles there's no real cycles of games releases, there's no launches to overhype games and there's no real learning curve for the development on new hardware. Hardware is more powerful so there's more freedom or creativity.

But then i think it really shouldn't matter so i can't explain it.

Fable 2 is the game of Xbox2. We've only seen FMV so far, but i trust Lionheart. I rate them, despite the fact they've never achieved a perfect god like title (pun intended :lol: ), they are very creative and put a lot of artistry into their games. They are very british productions too so I really enjoy them.
ImageImage
ImageImage
spudthedestroyer

Return to Games