Star Wars - Galactic Battlegrounds (2001) (PC)

Weird and wonderful Sci-fi games. Mark clearly in brackets after which console it is for, if it is a pc game, do not bother.

Moderator: Misc Mods

Star Wars - Galactic Battlegrounds (2001) (PC)

Postby maxpayne2409 on Sun May 09, 2004 6:55 pm

Star Wars - Galactic Battlegrounds - 2001 (PC)

The destiny of a galaxy hangs in the balance, and you're in command. Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds lets you lead Star Wars armies to victory in intense real-time strategy clashes. Enter the fray as the Galactic Empire, Rebel Alliance, Trade Federation, Wookiees, and other civilizations or organizations in campaigns that will determine the final outcome of the Galactic Civil War.
Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds is an epic real-time strategy set against a backdrop of the entire Star Wars saga. The conflicts involve six key civilizations: Galactic Empire, Rebel Alliance, Wookiees, Gungans, Royal Naboo, and the Trade Federation. Execute your campaign over land, sea, and air with more than 300 different units and structures in single-player campaigns, skirmishes, and multiplayer battles.

Combat arenas extend from interstellar asteroids and aerial encounters to submerged cities and ground battles. Deploy vast legions of units into battle--up to 200 per side--with groups that include bounty hunters, Jedi Knights, stormtroopers, X-Wings, AT-ATs, snowspeeders, AT-STs, Wookiee Kas tanks, and droids. Manage your resources and integrate the power of upgradable technology into your strategy, such as Wookiee ingenuity, advanced Gungan biotechnology, and Jedi stamina. Each technology level brings new wonders and new forces. Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds features accessible gameplay built upon the familiar RTS engine adapted from Ensemble's popular Age of Empires series. Use the scenario editor to create custom single- or multiplayer battlegrounds with virtually any Star Wars units and settings.

ed2k: FLT-Star.Wars.Galactic.Battlegrounds.cd1.iso  [417.41 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: FLT-Star.Wars.Galactic.Battlegrounds.cd2.iso  [352.18 Mb] [Stats]

[ Add all 2 links to your ed2k client ]
maxpayne2409
Hacked the Mainframe

Location: Sliding To Different Worlds, Same Planet, Different Dimension

Postby spudthedestroyer on Mon May 10, 2004 12:09 am

I never liked this one much. I mean I should.... its star wars... its the Age of Empires engine! But everytime I tried to play it it just seemed ropey and I couldn't get into it :(
ImageImage
ImageImage
spudthedestroyer
Rear Admiral Lieutenant General

Postby maxpayne2409 on Mon May 10, 2004 12:19 am

i wasnt keen either, but still i figured the games section her is way too little, so i bulked it up with 16 games :D got another 16 or 17 to add tomorrow
maxpayne2409
Hacked the Mainframe

Location: Sliding To Different Worlds, Same Planet, Different Dimension

Return to Games