Ratzlaff - Tesla Said (1984)

A forum for releases that don't fit into to any other category. Post your sci-fi ebooks, soundtracks or any of sci-fi related links here!

Moderator: Misc Mods

Ratzlaff - Tesla Said (1984)

Postby red_gonzo on Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:56 pm

This is John T. Ratzlaff's amazing book Tesla Said (1984) which is the most comprehensive single volume of Nikola Tesla's writings presently available. A period of over a quarter of a century has elapsed in gathering this material from every known source, in addition to searching archival material from the decades around the turn of the century. Mr. Tesla speaks for himself and the reader is enabled to make first hand judgments rather than relying on the opinions of others. The subject matter is arranged in chronological order and includes a wide range of interesting and important information not previously published in book form. 300 pages, many pictures. A must read for everyone.

ed2k: Ratzlaff.-.Tesla.Said.(all.Tesla.writings.in.one.volume).(1984).djvu  [10.26 Mb] [Stats]

Please share this book with others, add links on other forums as I don't know many of them.
red_gonzo
Owns a Genesis Device

Postby quickbeam on Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:09 am

tnx, tesla is the top
quickbeam
the Angry Klingon

Postby MyK on Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:05 pm

Tshi link could come in handy: http://www.djvuzone.org/wid/index.html

EDIT: Damn I do type fast - my "s" was two letters in front of my "h" :)
"The products suck! There's no sex in them anymore!" (Steve Jobs)
MyK
The Ninth Passenger

Return to Misc / Other Releases