New Webseries...

If you have something you think people might be interested in, post here and see if there's any interest.

Moderator: Movie Mods

New Webseries...

Postby Brooksy on Sat May 05, 2012 11:51 pm

Hello all-

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Brooksy, I am an independent filmmaker. Recently I helped film a short film, which we are using as a pilot to try to gain interest in our Sci Fi webseries. I am not trying to troll. The reason I am coming to this specific forum is because you guys are our target market and we need feedback. We are having a hard time getting people to give us feedback on the series. We only have a pilot at this point because we want to know if this series is going to work. Does it interest you? Would you like to see more of it? Should we simply keep it at a short film and move on? What could be improved upon? Being independent filmmakers we don't have a control group we can test the show on. We decided it would be best to be honest and come straight to audience who we think would enjoy the piece the most.

If this is in the wrong place I apologize. Also if anyone has any questions or comments we would love to here them. Here is a link to the piece: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fSkZeURBnY

Thanks again
Brooksy
Brooksy
Red Shirted Trekker

Return to Anyone interested in...