Star Wars Soundtracks

If you have something you think people might be interested in, post here and see if there's any interest.

Moderator: Movie Mods

Star Wars Soundtracks

Postby mw2merc on Fri May 14, 2004 8:24 am

I have a bunch including:

tPM
Original Trilogy 4 CD Boxed set
ANH SE - 2 CD set
ANH - Figrin D'an and the Modal Nodes - CD Single
tESB SE - 2 CD set
Shadows of the Empire
RotJ SE - 2 CD set
RotJ - Max Rebo Band - CD Single
Last edited by mw2merc on Sat May 15, 2004 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I put the KILL, in SKILL!!!"
"faecs occurrere"
"Better you, than me!"
mw2merc
The Ninth Passenger

Postby spudthedestroyer on Fri May 14, 2004 4:06 pm

APEs of those would rule! :D
ImageImage
ImageImage
spudthedestroyer
Rear Admiral Lieutenant General

Postby MCMLXXXVIII on Fri May 14, 2004 7:07 pm

spudthedestroyer wrote:APEs of those would rule! :D

I agree wholeheartedly!
MCMLXXXVIII
Owns a Genesis Device

Postby Jynks on Fri May 14, 2004 10:26 pm

Please post them!!!

Wat are APE's? Some other kind of mp3 or somthing?

I ripped a good thread of musicdonkey about cd ripping you mighht want to check out..

Cd Ripping @ HHAH
<---------- Top 20 Scifi Captians -------->
1: Capt. Malcolm 'Mal' Reynolds 2: Captian Kirk 3: Capt. Matthew Gideon 4: Han Solo 5: Capt. Janeway 6: Admiral William Adama 7: Capt Jean-Luc Picard 8: Dr. Hans Reinhardt 9 Freeman Lowell 10 Zaphod Beeblebrox 11 Capt. Dallas 12 Cpatian Sheredon 13 David Bowmen 14 Admiral Ackbar 15 Capt Begimum Sisko 16 Turanga Leela 17 Capt. McCrea 18 Susumu Kodai 19 Flash Gorden 20 Commander J. J. Adams And the Wrost Capt. Carmen Ibanez
Jynks
Modding the Machine

Postby spudthedestroyer on Fri May 14, 2004 11:18 pm

APE is a lossless codec:
http://www.monkeysaudio.com/

Monkey’s Audio is a fast and easy way to compress digital music. Unlike traditional methods such as mp3, ogg, or lqt that permanently discard quality to save space, Monkey’s Audio only makes perfect, bit-for-bit copies of your music. That means it always sounds perfect – exactly the same as the original. Even though the sound is perfect, it still saves a lot of space. (think of it as a beefed-up Winzip™ for your music) The other great thing is that you can always decompress your Monkey's Audio files back to the exact, original files. That way, you'll never have to recopy your CD collection to switch formats, and you'll always be able to recreate the original music CD if something ever happens to yours.
ImageImage
ImageImage
spudthedestroyer
Rear Admiral Lieutenant General

Postby Jynks on Sat May 15, 2004 12:22 am

cool.
<---------- Top 20 Scifi Captians -------->
1: Capt. Malcolm 'Mal' Reynolds 2: Captian Kirk 3: Capt. Matthew Gideon 4: Han Solo 5: Capt. Janeway 6: Admiral William Adama 7: Capt Jean-Luc Picard 8: Dr. Hans Reinhardt 9 Freeman Lowell 10 Zaphod Beeblebrox 11 Capt. Dallas 12 Cpatian Sheredon 13 David Bowmen 14 Admiral Ackbar 15 Capt Begimum Sisko 16 Turanga Leela 17 Capt. McCrea 18 Susumu Kodai 19 Flash Gorden 20 Commander J. J. Adams And the Wrost Capt. Carmen Ibanez
Jynks
Modding the Machine

Postby mw2merc on Sat May 15, 2004 7:35 am

We'll see. I still need to get my comp up & running before I can rip/post anything. I think I'm gonna add a POLL. Cause I'd do it the way I want, & I know many people have bitched about 192 VBR MP3.

I'll also take the time to scan in the booklets & everything I have. Unfortunately, the ORIGINAL Trilogy 4 CD set is a backup of an original that was lost, so I just have the music for that. Also, the 2 CD singles are in those real weird slim cases, so either I can try & edit those, or just do the full scans & let others deal with it.

I added CD Image to the poll, cause a CD Image will match Net search listings.

I'll also try & rip my 1977 'The Story of Star Wars' vinyl when I can buy/borrow a record player. had the chance to get a real OLD one, but It was part of a huge all in wood stereo. Much like the old kit TVs.
"I put the KILL, in SKILL!!!"
"faecs occurrere"
"Better you, than me!"
mw2merc
The Ninth Passenger

Return to Anyone interested in...