80s cheese about a guy with a motorcycle...

Request sci-fi movies of any quality or format here. Only put movie title and year in the topic title, any additional info goes in the message body. No horror.

Moderator: Movie Mods

80s cheese about a guy with a motorcycle...

Postby ChojinDSL on Sat Apr 30, 2005 12:31 am

I remember seeing this movie in the cinema when I was very young.
From what I remember it was set in the future, and the hero drove around on this motorcycle that had all sorts of gadgets, like machine gun (I think), bullet shield (I think), rocket launchers (Im sure about that.).

I cant quite recall what the plot was about, but what I do remember is that at the end the real evil guy behind it all is the hero's boss or something, he shoots him in the head, but he doesnt die immediately, so he shoots him a couple of times more and then you see that it was actually a robot.

I know I'm being kinda vague here, but I thought Id give it a shot.

Im pretty sure this movie must have been made in the 80s.

***edit****

Im also pretty sure that this movie had a english soundtrack. However, I dont know if it actually was an english movie. It might have been dubbed. The actors certainly weren't asian or anything as far as I can recall. The hero was white, I think.
ChojinDSL
Red Shirted Trekker

Postby barry on Fri May 06, 2005 6:34 pm

It wasn't the pilot for the Streethawk series, was it?
barry
Owns a Genesis Device

Postby ChojinDSL on Sat May 07, 2005 9:55 pm

No, I dont think so. It seemed to be taking place in a post-apocalyptic setting.
Did streethawk have rocket launchers? I recall that it had a rocket boost in order to jump great distances, but rocket launchers?
Well, either way, I dont think that Streethawk had a boss who was actually a robot, and I dont recall the hero killing his boss.
I'm starting to think that it maybe was one of those cheap italian madmax ripoffs.
ChojinDSL
Red Shirted Trekker

Postby mxyzptlk on Tue Jun 28, 2005 7:45 pm

Battletruck perhaps??

kill feed repeat
mxyzptlk
The Ninth Passenger

Postby Wolftech on Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:32 am

Megaforce?
Wolftech
Red Shirted Trekker

Return to Movie Requests