Without Warning (meteors hitting Earth) (1994)

Request sci-fi movies of any quality or format here. Only put movie title and year in the topic title, any additional info goes in the message body. No horror.

Moderator: Movie Mods

Without Warning (meteors hitting Earth) (1994)

Postby red_gonzo on Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:48 pm

Looking for this amazingly realistically done movie Without Warning (1994) which depicts intelligently guided meteors hitting our planet. When it was first broadcasted many viewers thought it was for real as back in Orson Welles's famous radio broadcast in 1938 of an alien invasion. This movie is yet another example of how powerful reaction can a well done movie produce on an unsuspecting audience.

Plotline from http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111735:
A television program is interupted by a news network announcing that three meteors have hit the United States, France and China. At first it seems natural but after interviews by scientists and eyewitness seems to suggest that it is not. Three more meteors are coming and the various Earth governments combine forces to stop them.
Presented in the format of a live TV-news broadcast, the film tells the story of three asteroids crashing in the Midwest, in France, and in the Gobi desert. When a fourth asteroid is sighted coming in over the North Pole the Air Force shoots it down, only to suddenly realize that three more fireballs are heading towards Washington D.C., Moscow and Beijing. As scientists speculate that the asteroids were intentionally sent by alien beings to communicate with earth, the military manages to shoot down the other three fireballs, only to discover that thousands more are now on their way...

If anyone has a chance of getting it it would be very helpful, thank you.
red_gonzo
Owns a Genesis Device

Postby d0c on Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:52 pm

found these but not verifyed..

ed2k: Without%20Warning%20-%20terreur%20extraterrestre%20(1980)%20Greydon%20Clark,%20Marin%20Landau.avi  [700.56 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: Orror,caccia%20ai%20terrestri%20-%20Without%20warning.Vhsrip.Divx.[Gnoppi].avi  [795.97 Mb] [Stats]

[ Add all 2 links to your ed2k client ]
d0c
The Ninth Passenger

Postby red_gonzo on Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:21 pm

it's another one with a similar title (probably some horror movie), the one i'm looking for is from 1994... hopefully someone will rip it soon...
red_gonzo
Owns a Genesis Device

Postby Bassline on Thu Nov 17, 2005 7:26 pm

i've got this already ripped infact i've had it ripped for some time :mrgreen: will do a torrent for it first then maybe someone will supply an ed2k for anyone that prefers it :wink:
I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Bassline
Modding the Machine

Postby red_gonzo on Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:31 pm

thanx dude, please provide a link to the torrent file when you're done... :)
red_gonzo
Owns a Genesis Device

Postby d0c on Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:40 pm

red_gonzo wrote:it's another one with a similar title (probably some horror movie), the one i'm looking for is from 1994... hopefully someone will rip it soon...

sorry for the links i guess i was half a sleep while i posted them.... :P
d0c
The Ninth Passenger

Return to Movie Requests