Battlestar Galactica: Second Coming (1999)

Request sci-fi movies of any quality or format here. Only put movie title and year in the topic title, any additional info goes in the message body. No horror.

Moderator: Movie Mods

Battlestar Galactica: Second Coming (1999)

Postby El Mariachi on Mon May 24, 2004 3:49 pm

http://uk.imdb.com/title/tt0193000/

this is something that's pretty rare. it's not even a movie/serie I think, just a lengthy trailerlike thingy. I hear it's looking good

anyone familiar with this?
"Spectacular stunt my friends, but all for not... turn around please, what a pity what a pity." - gay officer in Spaceballs
"It has zombies in it, how can you not give a crap?" - Spud
El Mariachi
The Ninth Passenger

Postby mw2merc on Sun May 30, 2004 8:17 pm

Re: WHERE CAN I GET IT by - ritingfool (Fri Apr 9 15:02:50)

As far as I know, this was not a full-length movie, but merely a trailer that Richard Hatch funded privately. He was hoping to get studios interested enough to make a full movie out of it. It is not available, either commercially or for download, that I'm aware of.

Re: Great News--Possible Battlestar Galactica feature. by - GPMDan (Thu Dec 18 08:13:09)

You can't get "The Second Coming" because it's a promotional trailer. Richard Hatch's company owns it and until the idea of a BSG movie is completely dead, he'll keep it under wraps.

Re: I'm Dissapointed by - amandakim (Mon Oct 27 12:56:32)

I just came back from Galacticon 2003: The 25th Anniversary Battlestar Galactica Convention. Richard Hatch explained why The Second Coming trailer was not included in the DVD set. Because many of the people working on the project did it pro-bono, it could only be shown for presentation purposes. Universal did inquire about including the trailer in the DVD set but when those cheap-ass executives found out that they would have to pay the people that worked on it, they changed their minds.
"I put the KILL, in SKILL!!!"
"faecs occurrere"
"Better you, than me!"
mw2merc
The Ninth Passenger

Return to Movie Requests