Starcrash (1979)

Request sci-fi movies of any quality or format here. Only put movie title and year in the topic title, any additional info goes in the message body. No horror.

Moderator: Movie Mods

Postby Bonnie_Parker on Thu Jun 03, 2004 12:09 pm

Bassline wrote:ssshhhhhhhhhhh don't tell anyone but i've just got this

I just noticed that thread ... I have this DVD too, but you better be going back to your French courses cause Starcrash 2 is only French audio if I remember correctly. Too bad eh, especially when you get to know that the original Italian title is 'erotic games in the third galaxy' :lol: :lol:

BTW, I know noone cares but a few months back, I went to see Starcrash in a cinema in Paris, with Luigi Cozzi and Caroline Munro invited ... I'm not so sure she would fit in that bikini anymore :wacky:

EDIT: OK, of course you know it's in French, that's in the description of the DVD you won ... alors bon courage :)
Bonnie_Parker
Red Shirted Trekker

Postby Bassline on Thu Jun 03, 2004 5:04 pm

yup i knew starcrash 2 was in French :wink: i wasn't too bad at french at school but since i left there over 17years ago i think the best i can do now is bonjour :lol:

haha was Munro a fat bitch?!?...ah well she looked fit in the movie :)

the rip of starcrash 1 will be available within the next 2 days :mrgreen:
I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Bassline
Modding the Machine

Postby Bonnie_Parker on Thu Jun 03, 2004 6:01 pm

Bassline wrote:haha was Munro a fat bitch?!?...ah well she looked fit in the movie :)

Yeah, she clearly doesn't look 25 anymore, but actually she was very nice (she flattered me a bit by saying that she thought I was a English native speaker because of my accent 8) Of course, she didn't let me the time to show her my terrible grammar and my lack of vocabulary :lol: :lol: )

And well, I forgive her for trying to sell me a signed picture of herself because, gosh, she played in the greatest rip-off of Star Wars EVER !!
Bonnie_Parker
Red Shirted Trekker

Postby Bassline on Thu Jun 03, 2004 6:03 pm

you could have sold that pictuire to a pubescant boy for loadsa money :lol: that is presuming it aws of her in the movie and not as she is now :wacky:

viewtopic.php?t=496

released now :D
I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Bassline
Modding the Machine

Postby d0c on Thu Jun 03, 2004 7:04 pm

Bonnie_Parker wrote:
Bassline wrote:haha was Munro a fat bitch?!?...ah well she looked fit in the movie :)

Yeah, she clearly doesn't look 25 anymore, but actually she was very nice (she flattered me a bit by saying that she thought I was a English native speaker because of my accent 8) Of course, she didn't let me the time to show her my terrible grammar and my lack of vocabulary :lol: :lol: )

And well, I forgive her for trying to sell me a signed picture of herself because, gosh, she played in the greatest rip-off of Star Wars EVER !!

yes she is hot in that movie..... and i dont mind if chicks speaks france either ;)
d0c
The Ninth Passenger

Previous

Return to Movie Requests