Star Crash + Ice Pirates

Request sci-fi movies of any quality or format here. Only put movie title and year in the topic title, any additional info goes in the message body. No horror.

Moderator: Movie Mods

Star Crash + Ice Pirates

Postby Jynks on Sun Jul 11, 2004 7:35 pm

Anyone seen these flicks?

Image..::..Image

Star Crash @IMDB wrote:A pair of smugglers manage to pick up a castaway while running from the authorities, who turns out to be the only survivor from a secret mission to destroy a mysterious superweapon designed by the evil Count Zartham. The smugglers are soon recruited by the Emperor to complete the mission, as well as to rescue the Emperor's son, who has gone missing.

yes this is the one with Knight Rider in it.

Ice Pirates @ IMDB wrote:In the far future water is the most valuable substance. Two space pirates are captured, sold to a princess, and recruited to help her find her father who disapeared when he found information dangerous to the rulers. A real Space Opera with sword fights, explosions, fighting robots, monsters, bar fights and time warps.

I can find a Emule link for this but it is a wmv.... even at 550ish megs it still has to be bad as quality eh? Can wmv ever look good?
<---------- Top 20 Scifi Captians -------->
1: Capt. Malcolm 'Mal' Reynolds 2: Captian Kirk 3: Capt. Matthew Gideon 4: Han Solo 5: Capt. Janeway 6: Admiral William Adama 7: Capt Jean-Luc Picard 8: Dr. Hans Reinhardt 9 Freeman Lowell 10 Zaphod Beeblebrox 11 Capt. Dallas 12 Cpatian Sheredon 13 David Bowmen 14 Admiral Ackbar 15 Capt Begimum Sisko 16 Turanga Leela 17 Capt. McCrea 18 Susumu Kodai 19 Flash Gorden 20 Commander J. J. Adams And the Wrost Capt. Carmen Ibanez
Jynks
Modding the Machine

Postby Bassline on Sun Jul 11, 2004 8:03 pm

you mean this one that was already requested for? :lol:
viewtopic.php?t=395

and then released here by err....me :D

viewtopic.php?t=496
I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Bassline
Modding the Machine

Postby O.G.N.A.N.O. on Sun Jul 11, 2004 8:04 pm

:o ...

Star crash ?

.... :o

Wasn't that....
CLICK HERE for a instant IQ test...
O.G.N.A.N.O.
Owns a Genesis Device

Postby Jynks on Sun Jul 11, 2004 11:52 pm

Exclent!! I did a search but coldn't come up with anything....
Ta.
<---------- Top 20 Scifi Captians -------->
1: Capt. Malcolm 'Mal' Reynolds 2: Captian Kirk 3: Capt. Matthew Gideon 4: Han Solo 5: Capt. Janeway 6: Admiral William Adama 7: Capt Jean-Luc Picard 8: Dr. Hans Reinhardt 9 Freeman Lowell 10 Zaphod Beeblebrox 11 Capt. Dallas 12 Cpatian Sheredon 13 David Bowmen 14 Admiral Ackbar 15 Capt Begimum Sisko 16 Turanga Leela 17 Capt. McCrea 18 Susumu Kodai 19 Flash Gorden 20 Commander J. J. Adams And the Wrost Capt. Carmen Ibanez
Jynks
Modding the Machine

Postby Bassline on Mon Jul 12, 2004 12:04 am

Search:
Star Crash= no results besides your request :lol:
Starcrash (as the movie is spelt on IMDB)=Starcrash first result

enjoy the cheesfest that it is :mrgreen:
I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Bassline
Modding the Machine

Postby Purple.Nightmare on Thu Jul 15, 2004 8:44 pm

that still leaves Ice Pirates....haven't seen that movie for a long time. links anyone?
In Space No One Can Hear You Scream
Purple.Nightmare
Owns a Genesis Device

Postby bluegreenturtle on Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:07 pm

The Ice Pirates.wmv

could this be it..
bluegreenturtle
Having trouble with tribbles

Postby Purple.Nightmare on Wed Sep 01, 2004 9:10 pm

dunno but dont wmv files suk? would like an avi ov it really
Purple.Nightmare
Owns a Genesis Device

Postby mw2merc on Wed Sep 01, 2004 10:45 pm

Ice Pirates was funny. Definately a must watch. Link anyone???
"I put the KILL, in SKILL!!!"
"faecs occurrere"
"Better you, than me!"
mw2merc
The Ninth Passenger

Postby John_Doe on Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:27 am

well ed2k: The.Ice.Pirates.wmv  [585.08 Mb] [Stats] is the right one, but it's a tv rip from sci-fi, complete with commercial interuptions and in horrible audio quality. The video quality is at least watchable, but the audio is too terrible!
Ahh.. no offence, but you are a robot, aren't you?
John_Doe
The Ninth Passenger

Postby Purple.Nightmare on Fri Sep 17, 2004 11:16 pm

yeah thought would b the case as teh file is horribly undersized!!!
Purple.Nightmare
Owns a Genesis Device

Postby digital8 on Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:02 pm

I have a good version on HDD.,

It's being hashed right now., i'll post the link in a minute or so......
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by inequities of the selfish, and the tyranny of evil man.
Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness;
for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down
upon thee with great venegance and furious anger; on those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.
And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my venegance upon thee! (Ezechiel 25,17)
digital8
Red Shirted Trekker

Postby digital8 on Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:10 pm

Try this., ed2k: The.Ice.Pirates.1984.DVDRip.XviD-VH-PROD.avi  [698.66 Mb] [Stats]
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by inequities of the selfish, and the tyranny of evil man.
Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness;
for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down
upon thee with great venegance and furious anger; on those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.
And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my venegance upon thee! (Ezechiel 25,17)
digital8
Red Shirted Trekker

Return to Movie Requests