Wow!

Request sci-fi movies of any quality or format here. Only put movie title and year in the topic title, any additional info goes in the message body. No horror.

Moderator: Movie Mods

Wow!

Postby bluegreenturtle on Mon Aug 30, 2004 6:33 pm

I just looked at this forum for the first time. I can't say how impressed I am with the releases and the people doing the releasing! You guys rock!

One thing I could use some help with - there are a bunch of movies that are stuck in my head from childhood that I can't remember anything but images from.

One film had some people chasing what I remember as a glowing walnut (!?) around the universe. I remember also a scene with a little gold robot sort of like "twiki" from the buck rogers 80's series. Probably a mid 70's film. I'm thinking it might be galaxina - I've started to download it but it will probably take a while. Does this sound vaguely familiar?

Also a 70's war movie with many people fighting trying to recover an atomic bomb from a crashed plane in the middle of the desert. I just remember that it goes off at the end killing everybody and is maybe WWII era but maybe later. Does this sound familiar at all? I remember there was a male lead that was very blond in it - looking sort of aryan/german. Sorry - these are just bits and pieces from my head.

Thanks again guys!!
bluegreenturtle
Having trouble with tribbles

Return to Movie Requests