Babylon 5

Request a sci-fi series here.

Moderator: Misc Mods

Babylon 5

Postby MCMLXXXVIII on Wed Apr 21, 2004 10:34 am

I've only seen the prequel TV-movie and really enjoyed that, great storyline and acting, so I'm asking for links (preferably DVD-quality).

I know there will be links on other sites, but this one needs them!
MCMLXXXVIII
Owns a Genesis Device

Postby Jynks on Wed Apr 21, 2004 12:14 pm

Babylon 5 rules the science fiction tv from the states!!!

I am planing on doing a babs page when I get round to it it will come, unless somone else dose it sooner...

I have links for everything apart from the 5 in house blooper reals that got leaked out. Editing teams made em to show at the end of shooting parties.

So that is 5 series and 5 films I think it is of the top of my head.
<---------- Top 20 Scifi Captians -------->
1: Capt. Malcolm 'Mal' Reynolds 2: Captian Kirk 3: Capt. Matthew Gideon 4: Han Solo 5: Capt. Janeway 6: Admiral William Adama 7: Capt Jean-Luc Picard 8: Dr. Hans Reinhardt 9 Freeman Lowell 10 Zaphod Beeblebrox 11 Capt. Dallas 12 Cpatian Sheredon 13 David Bowmen 14 Admiral Ackbar 15 Capt Begimum Sisko 16 Turanga Leela 17 Capt. McCrea 18 Susumu Kodai 19 Flash Gorden 20 Commander J. J. Adams And the Wrost Capt. Carmen Ibanez
Jynks
Modding the Machine

Postby MCMLXXXVIII on Wed Apr 21, 2004 1:25 pm

Thanks, I'm looking forward to that! :D
MCMLXXXVIII
Owns a Genesis Device

Postby spudthedestroyer on Wed Apr 21, 2004 4:18 pm

hehe, I've been getting the dvds through the post from the place I rent em from... still haven't watch them.

I can only recall it from Late Night Channel Four when it actually used to be good.
ImageImage
ImageImage
spudthedestroyer
Rear Admiral Lieutenant General

Postby Bassline on Wed Apr 21, 2004 5:30 pm

i LOVED this show until they had the big war with the shadows and then the ancients (kosh's lot) helped out :D after that for me the show just went downhill fast so i never watched much more after then :evil:
I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Bassline
Modding the Machine

Postby O.G.N.A.N.O. on Wed Apr 21, 2004 6:15 pm

spudthedestroyer wrote:hehe, I've been getting the dvds through the post from the place I rent em from... still haven't watch them.

I can only recall it from Late Night Channel Four when it actually used to be good.

That's it....

First he never saw Ghost in the shell....

Now , just like that, he confesses never to have watched one of the 3 greatest Sf series of all time :-o :-o :-o ...

A man who starts a Sf site that has never seen B5 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Somebody shoot this infadel !!! :matrix:

(but yeah, season 5 sucked, and season 1 was testing people's pateince I suppose)
O.G.N.A.N.O.
Owns a Genesis Device

Postby KOSH on Wed Apr 21, 2004 6:18 pm

>>>>HsssssHhhss<{ FOOLS !} >SHHSssHH<<<<<<

*hovers off*
KOSH
Red Shirted Trekker

Postby Bassline on Wed Apr 21, 2004 6:37 pm

:lol:
I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Bassline
Modding the Machine

Postby O.G.N.A.N.O. on Wed Apr 21, 2004 7:49 pm

Can't we just nick all the links off BuckTV :twisted: ?
O.G.N.A.N.O.
Owns a Genesis Device

Postby Bassline on Wed Apr 21, 2004 9:08 pm

no reason why not.....aslong as we give props to the poster/releaser there :)
Bassline
Modding the Machine

Postby spudthedestroyer on Wed Apr 21, 2004 9:43 pm

ai, ai c'ptin
viewtopic.php?t=120

Most of it salvaged from fileheaven, filenexus (!! I did a good job of backing some topics up :lol:), bucktv and realworld.de
ImageImage
ImageImage
spudthedestroyer
Rear Admiral Lieutenant General

Postby Jynks on Thu Apr 22, 2004 12:03 am

You can tell the movies and show I REALLY like as I have the original DVDs of them.. this show is one of them. Yea BuckTV has all the bab links as well. That was wer I was going to rip them from anyways... .buckTV links have been working like a charm for me so far with the stargate series. Though the blooper reals are not listed there either... I know they are served in babylon5-central and startrek-central on irchighway.net

The prob with that show was the producers fucked it up. At the end of season 2 they wanted to cancel it, but due to the fact that it was a continuing storyline they gave em 2 seasons to finnish up.... As far as the producers felt they were finnished and no longer gave a interest... no script checking no nothing.. just a smaller then needed budget.

Anyway, after season 3 and 4 rounded up all the plots and was simply some of THE best sci-fi tv I have ever sean (amazing wat you can do when the creators and writers are left alone with the art guys) the series was picked up for season 5. There they tried to "reinsert" the dropped plot points from the 5 year arc storyline.

That is y season 5 seams so weak and kinda out of kink.... try to imagine season 5 taking place somewere in the middle of season 3 and 4.
Jynks
Modding the Machine

Return to Series Requests