Freaky Links

Request a sci-fi series here.

Moderator: Misc Mods

Freaky Links

Postby spudthedestroyer on Thu Apr 14, 2005 2:55 pm

spudthedestroyer wrote:Great show that got cancelled. Admitedly I only saw one episode about some flying bug people, but it was really good.
http://epguides.com/FreakyLinks/

There are 13 episodes :)

@20th Century Cocks... Fire your entire management! You've cancelled all your best shows!

Same post from hhah, unfortunately it doesn't appear to be on sci-fi channel anymore now that i have time to capture it!
ImageImage
ImageImage
spudthedestroyer
Rear Admiral Lieutenant General

Postby Bassline on Thu Apr 14, 2005 7:46 pm

as always i like to check out ebay to see what we can see and looky see what we found

here we have our show,obviously a tv rip pirate but i'm sure it'd be reasonable quality...so who's gonna buy it?
:mrgreen:
I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Bassline
Modding the Machine

Postby spudthedestroyer on Thu Apr 14, 2005 8:04 pm

i'm not buying any pirate copies of anything, I'd rather wait till it came back on scifi, but i;d rather not wait at all especially if there are some nice digitial satellite rips already out :)
ImageImage
ImageImage
spudthedestroyer
Rear Admiral Lieutenant General

Postby Bassline on Thu Apr 14, 2005 8:12 pm

i'd buy it...couldn't give a flying F&^* if it's pirated or not since i have no Sky to cap from :(

i wouldn't buy it if it was freely available on our lovely ed2k network cuz that's plain stupid but i see no ed2k links besides 2 french dvb caps for the first 2 eps :wacky:
I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Bassline
Modding the Machine

Return to Series Requests