The Highwayman (1987 and 1988)

Request a sci-fi series here.

Moderator: Misc Mods

Postby El Mariachi on Sun Jun 12, 2005 12:55 pm

Status anyone? is this show ever going to see the light again?
"Spectacular stunt my friends, but all for not... turn around please, what a pity what a pity." - gay officer in Spaceballs
"It has zombies in it, how can you not give a crap?" - Spud
El Mariachi
The Ninth Passenger

Postby Bassline on Sun Jun 12, 2005 12:58 pm

it will see the light but before that i must release gemini man as i've been telling my co-releaser i'd do that for about a month now and i still haven't got round to doing the release thread :lol:

highwayman is already ripped it's just i've been a lazy git lately and not released anything from my long list of files :P

expect a relase thread for gemini man some time tonight and then i'll do highwayman (maybe ;) )
I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Bassline
Modding the Machine

Postby El Mariachi on Thu Jul 21, 2005 8:21 pm

Bassline wrote:expect a relase thread for gemini man some time tonight and then i'll do highwayman (maybe ;) )

mate, how's that "maybe" coming? :D
"Spectacular stunt my friends, but all for not... turn around please, what a pity what a pity." - gay officer in Spaceballs
El Mariachi
The Ninth Passenger

Postby Bassline on Thu Jul 21, 2005 8:43 pm

well since my last tv show release (gemini man) kind of crashed and burned because of very bad sharing i'm kind of pissed off to say the least and doubt i'll release another tv show and am also considering not wasting my time and bandwidth (aswell as my fellow releasers) on movie releases aswell :twisted: sorry but that's the way it may be unless things change :(
I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Bassline
Modding the Machine

Postby El Mariachi on Wed Jul 27, 2005 4:30 pm

Bassline wrote:well since my last tv show release (gemini man) kind of crashed and burned because of very bad sharing i'm kind of pissed off to say the least and doubt i'll release another tv show and am also considering not wasting my time and bandwidth (aswell as my fellow releasers) on movie releases aswell :twisted: sorry but that's the way it may be unless things change :(

still not sure what you are saying there, but that's ok. a mate of mine is bidding on ebay for the series
El Mariachi
The Ninth Passenger

Postby Bassline on Wed Jul 27, 2005 4:41 pm

what i was saying was that as gemini man was being spread the completed full sources where unsharing almost immediately and to this date i can hardly see any full sources for episodes 3 through to episode 8 (which was the last episode released) as a result me and my fellow releaser are not going to waste our bandwidth on a release if the network isn't going to support sharing it so that release will now not be completed :(

this is the reason i doubt i will ever release a series again and infact may not be bothered to release anything to the network again...too many leeching unthankful batsards about i'm afraid :matrix:
Bassline
Modding the Machine

Postby El Mariachi on Wed Jul 27, 2005 6:20 pm

ah now it makes clear :)

yeah they are ungrateful

I once had a topic for a movie I was releasing... no one replied. When I checked my upload it was over 6gb.

nowadays I do things for me and if people want it they can use the search button on emule :D
El Mariachi
The Ninth Passenger

Postby mw2merc on Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:30 am

Ah ... is the weekend over yet? ;p Well, net wise I was off a LONG time, sorry. Money & circumstance don't always work well together. Now working on getting INet @ home again while going back to school.

I need to put this on my TO DO list along w/ Nemesis on DVD as well as the Alien Nation movies. ;p
"I put the KILL, in SKILL!!!"
"faecs occurrere"
"Better you, than me!"
mw2merc
The Ninth Passenger

Re: The Highwayman (1987 and 1988)

Postby Biostaracer on Fri May 22, 2009 3:57 pm

Does anyone knows where i can find Gemini Man? I really want to see it again, thx
Biostaracer
Red Shirted Trekker

Previous

Return to Series Requests