Calling anime DVD owners (Manga Video intro sequence)

Request novels, short stories, mp3s/soundtrack or anything else related to sci-fi that isn't covered by the other sections

Moderator: Misc Mods

Calling anime DVD owners (Manga Video intro sequence)

Postby autopsy on Tue Jul 20, 2004 10:40 pm

Hey!

This is a rather odd request ... but here goes.
I've had 'Akira' on VHS for years now and also I haven't watched it for a couple of years. But I remember this Manga Video (http://www.manga.com) intro sequence prior to the movie, with some anime clips and music and finally showing the 'Manga' or 'Manga Video' logo found in many/all VHS/DVD casings of anime movies.

So what I'm asking is that if anyone has Akira or any other 'Manga' anime DVD, please make a rip of that intro sequence for me and I will be enormously greatful!

Basically any format will do, and additionally just the audio (music) in WAV format would be greatly appreciated :D Most of all I'm interested in the music track but the video would be cool, too.

thanks in advance!
autopsy
Red Shirted Trekker

Postby mw2merc on Wed Jul 21, 2004 2:14 am

I may have that even on a demo disc I got free. You mean the one with different movie/series clips & music? I think I know the one you mean. I'll see if it the one I think it is & list what's in it here later tonight after I go see I Robot.
"I put the KILL, in SKILL!!!"
"faecs occurrere"
"Better you, than me!"
mw2merc
The Ninth Passenger

Postby autopsy on Wed Jul 21, 2004 7:05 pm

mw2merc wrote:I may have that even on a demo disc I got free. You mean the one with different movie/series clips & music? I think I know the one you mean. I'll see if it the one I think it is & list what's in it here later tonight after I go see I Robot.

very cool, thanks :)
autopsy
Red Shirted Trekker

Return to Misc / Other Requests