Star Trek Movie Collection (Complete)

Collections of sci-fi movies, be they by a certain director, starring a certain actor, specific genre collection, top imdb horror movies, etc. New threads can not be posted in this section, post them below.

Moderator: Collection Mods

Postby spudthedestroyer on Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:50 pm

as far as im concerned bond wise a good rule of thumb to follow is... they all suck, with possible exception of dr no as its the original and the only one worth giving a flying flibbledy gooble about

Whilst they are all pretty terrible, I'd say that Goldeneye is miles better than all the Bonds and star treks, its is actually something I'd rate as okay, and if you haven't seen it... well, it was okay :lol: Everyone raves about goldfinger... that was okay too (although not as good), and the one with Christopher Lee wasn't too bad. The others are terrible.

Anyway back to trek, what is the rule about crap star trek films? I know "every other one is 'good'" but which does it start with, odd or even? :lol:

I guess they mean 2,4,6,8... but this was before ten, so that doesn't count :)
ImageImage
ImageImage
spudthedestroyer
Rear Admiral Lieutenant General

Postby O.G.N.A.N.O. on Fri Jun 04, 2004 11:03 pm

I really can't get around figuring why you all hate part 1 so much.....

That cloud , or should i say the first half of the movie , left an impression on me that still lasts today.....second half fell apart somewhat I agree....

As for that irritating wimp KKHHHHAAAAAAAAAAANNNN !!!!! , well he's stardust ....and thank god for that.... :P

@ max - part 9 good ? That's it mista -stay away from me ! :P

We all seem to loathe part 3 don't we ?
CLICK HERE for a instant IQ test...
O.G.N.A.N.O.
Owns a Genesis Device

Postby maxpayne2409 on Fri Jun 04, 2004 11:07 pm

thats coz part 3 sucked lol, plus we all know kirk sleeps around... with anything but i refuse to believe he can bring kids to the world, his toupee maybe but not him hehe
maxpayne2409
Hacked the Mainframe

Location: Sliding To Different Worlds, Same Planet, Different Dimension

Postby Jynks on Sat Jun 05, 2004 5:50 am

I'm with blade on this one. I really like the first movie. I think it is closest to my fav sort of trek eps... there is a growing bend towards action in trek from around the mid of ds9 series, sadly continuing through to voyager and enterprise and the flicks.

But The first movie is good old "strange shit boggels the minds of puny humans" stuff.. witch I love!!
<---------- Top 20 Scifi Captians -------->
1: Capt. Malcolm 'Mal' Reynolds 2: Captian Kirk 3: Capt. Matthew Gideon 4: Han Solo 5: Capt. Janeway 6: Admiral William Adama 7: Capt Jean-Luc Picard 8: Dr. Hans Reinhardt 9 Freeman Lowell 10 Zaphod Beeblebrox 11 Capt. Dallas 12 Cpatian Sheredon 13 David Bowmen 14 Admiral Ackbar 15 Capt Begimum Sisko 16 Turanga Leela 17 Capt. McCrea 18 Susumu Kodai 19 Flash Gorden 20 Commander J. J. Adams And the Wrost Capt. Carmen Ibanez
Jynks
Modding the Machine

Postby spudthedestroyer on Sat Jun 05, 2004 10:09 pm

fav sort of trek eps.

Wow, i didn't know they made them! :mrgreen:
ImageImage
ImageImage
spudthedestroyer
Rear Admiral Lieutenant General

Postby Blade Runner on Thu Jun 10, 2004 1:23 pm

Collection Completed :wacky:
Blade Runner
Modding the Machine

Postby Jynks on Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:04 am

Any luck on sources of these.. i have been trying for ages to get the shareopps version but they have like zero sources :(

PS: - New trek flick is around the courner!!!
<---------- Top 20 Scifi Captians -------->
1: Capt. Malcolm 'Mal' Reynolds 2: Captian Kirk 3: Capt. Matthew Gideon 4: Han Solo 5: Capt. Janeway 6: Admiral William Adama 7: Capt Jean-Luc Picard 8: Dr. Hans Reinhardt 9 Freeman Lowell 10 Zaphod Beeblebrox 11 Capt. Dallas 12 Cpatian Sheredon 13 David Bowmen 14 Admiral Ackbar 15 Capt Begimum Sisko 16 Turanga Leela 17 Capt. McCrea 18 Susumu Kodai 19 Flash Gorden 20 Commander J. J. Adams And the Wrost Capt. Carmen Ibanez
Jynks
Modding the Machine

Previous

Return to Sci-fi Collections