The Starwars Saga (Updated:- 21st Feb 2006)

Collections of sci-fi movies, be they by a certain director, starring a certain actor, specific genre collection, top imdb horror movies, etc. New threads can not be posted in this section, post them below.

Moderator: Collection Mods

Postby bobbystills on Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:32 am

SPOILER Any1? :battle:

ROTS_graphic_novel.rar

read this b4 seeing the movie and you'll regret it
Some are born to sweet delight. Some are born to endless night.
-Blake
bobbystills
Owns a Genesis Device

Postby Jynks on Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:55 pm

I am about to update this entire thread.... stay tuned.
<---------- Top 20 Scifi Captians -------->
1: Capt. Malcolm 'Mal' Reynolds 2: Captian Kirk 3: Capt. Matthew Gideon 4: Han Solo 5: Capt. Janeway 6: Admiral William Adama 7: Capt Jean-Luc Picard 8: Dr. Hans Reinhardt 9 Freeman Lowell 10 Zaphod Beeblebrox 11 Capt. Dallas 12 Cpatian Sheredon 13 David Bowmen 14 Admiral Ackbar 15 Capt Begimum Sisko 16 Turanga Leela 17 Capt. McCrea 18 Susumu Kodai 19 Flash Gorden 20 Commander J. J. Adams And the Wrost Capt. Carmen Ibanez
Jynks
Modding the Machine

Postby Jynks on Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:33 am

Major Update!!!

Finally got around to updating the Star Wars Collection. If you want to add anything them please let me know. I still have to do a bit of work to do on the post but I ran out of time before I got board so I update this again when I get round to it with that other stuff.

Still to come
  • Update the Descriptions
  • Original Definitive Edition Special Feature DVDr
  • The Droids Cartoon
  • The Starwars Holiday Special DVDr
  • The Starwars Radio Plays
  • The Starwars Audio Books
  • I'll probably think of more :)

Like I said if you find something you think should be included in this post please suggest it!!

Have Fun

Edit - Oh and post if the images are not showing up I went to some effort to get cool pics, but not sure if they will all direct link, if nto I have them saved and rdy to upload to a web server.
1: Capt. Malcolm 'Mal' Reynolds 2: Captian Kirk 3: Capt. Matthew Gideon 4: Han Solo 5: Capt. Janeway 6: Admiral William Adama 7: Capt Jean-Luc Picard 8: Dr. Hans Reinhardt 9 Freeman Lowell 10 Zaphod Beeblebrox 11 Capt. Dallas 12 Cpatian Sheredon 13 David Bowmen 14 Admiral Ackbar 15 Capt Begimum Sisko 16 Turanga Leela 17 Capt. McCrea 18 Susumu Kodai 19 Flash Gorden 20 Commander J. J. Adams And the Wrost Capt. Carmen Ibanez
Jynks
Modding the Machine

Postby Jynks on Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:40 pm

Added

Battle for endor

Still to come
* Update the Descriptions
* Original Definitive Edition Special Feature DVDr
* The Droids Cartoon
* The Starwars Holiday Special DVDr
* The Starwars Radio Plays
* The Starwars Audio Books
* I'll probably think of more :)
Jynks
Modding the Machine

Previous

Return to Sci-fi Collections