Royal Rife Story(inventor of electromagnetic cancer therapy)

Science Fiction and Science related documentries and video studies.

Moderator: Misc Mods

Royal Rife Story(inventor of electromagnetic cancer therapy)

Postby red_gonzo on Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:15 am

This is the fascinating video documentary The Royal Rife Story (2004) which tells the lifestory of a forgotten medical pioneer in fields of microoptics, germ research and cancer therapy. Rife won 14 government awards for scientific discoveries, and received an honorary medical degree from the University of Heidelberg for his work in bacteriology. He is most famous for building the world's most powerful optical microscopes which overcame the limits of standard research microscopes and became the first person ever to see a living virus. During his germ research he developed a method of destroying disease-causing microorganisms using frequencies which was later also applied to cancer with major success. Rife's microscopes and bacteriological discoveries were featured in many official medical reports and hundreds of newspaper articles throughout the world. Doctors used Rife's instruments in the 1930's, 40's and 50's and reported very high success rates. Dr. Rife's technique was first embraced by the medical community, used by many doctors and then later rejected because antibiotics showed greater financial promise but didn't deliver any real medical results. Now over 50 years later, there has been a renewed interest in the incredible method he used. This video reveals the dedication and commitment of Dr. Rife, and the many medical doctors who worked with him. All their efforts were focused on helping mankind. It also takes an in-depth look at his life and the wonderful discoveries he made in bacteriology. Dr. Rife said in 1967, "Having spent every dime I earned in my research for the benefit of mankind, I have ended up as a pauper but I achieved the impossible and would do it again." This historical documentary is a must see for anyone interested in Dr. Rife and his amazing discoveries as he already successfully cured cancer by 1934 with his expertise in optics and innovation with a specially designed microscope and frequency generator. You have probably never heard of Dr. Royal Raymond Rife before, but in this unique documentary you will learn all about the life of this overlooked medical genius and his great scientific accomplishments which can benefit everybody if only we could learn to use them. 70 min. long. A must see for everyone.

Video specs:
Video codec: divx, 720x480
Audio codec: mp3, 44 kHz, stereo

More info: http://www.rife.org/aaaproduction.html

ed2k: The.Royal.Rife.Story.(inventor.of.electromagnetic.cancer.therapy).(2004).avi  [458.96 Mb] [Stats]

Also be sure to see other similar videos:
ed2k: Food.as.Medicine.1.of.2.(Jerry.Brunetti).(2005).avi  [349.96 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: Food.as.Medicine.2.of.2.(Jerry.Brunetti).(2005).avi  [349.67 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: Diseases.Don't.Just.Happen.-.How.healthy.living.style.prevents.all.diseases.(Lorraine.Day).avi  [698.11 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: DNA_Pirates_of_the_Sacred_Spiral.-.Len_Horowitz.avi  [677.52 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: Everything.You.Want.To.Know.About.Aids.And.Haven'T.Been.Told.(dr..Lorraine.Day).part.1.avi  [465.70 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: Everything.You.Want.To.Know.About.Aids.And.Haven'T.Been.Told.(dr..Lorraine.Day).part.2.avi  [352.06 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: Hoxsey.-.How.Healing.Becomes.A.Crime.(alt..cancer.cure).avi  [374.62 Mb] [Stats]

Please share this video with others, add links on other forums as I don't know many of them.

[ Add all 8 links to your ed2k client ]
red_gonzo
Owns a Genesis Device

Return to Scifi & Science Documentaries