Earthlings - Human Sadistic Behaviour towards Animals (2003)

Science Fiction and Science related documentries and video studies.

Moderator: Misc Mods

Earthlings - Human Sadistic Behaviour towards Animals (2003)

Postby red_gonzo on Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:19 pm

Narrated by Academy Award Nominee Joaquin Phoenix and featuring music by the critically acclaimed platinum artist Moby, EARTHLINGS is a documentary film about humankind's complete economic dependence on animals raised for pets, food, clothing, entertainment and scientific research. Using hidden cameras and never-before-seen footage, EARTHLINGS chronicles the day-to-day practices of the largest industries in the world, all of which rely entirely on animals for profit. Powerful, informative, controversial and thought-provoking, EARTHLINGS is by far the most comprehensive documentary ever produced on the correlation between nature, animals and human economic interests. Using hidden cameras and never-before-seen footage, EARTHLINGS chronicles the day-to-day practices of the largest industries in the world, all of which rely entirely on animals for profit.

More info: http://imdb.com/title/tt0358456

Video specs:
Video codec: divx, 720x480, 24fps
Audio codec: MP3, 48kHz, Stereo

ed2k: Earthlings.(Vegan.Animal.Rights).Documentation.avi  [776.64 Mb] [Stats]

Also see other videos about animal torture:
ed2k: Animal.torture.-.PeTA-Meet_your_Meat.wmv  [35.37 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: Shocking.animal.torture.for.drug.research.(must.see).avi  [120.21 Mb] [Stats]

Please share this video with others, add links on other forums as I don't know many of them.

[ Add all 3 links to your ed2k client ]
red_gonzo
Owns a Genesis Device

Postby MyK on Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:15 pm

Too grim of a reality for me to watch. Not that I'm blissfully ignorant on this subject, just don't want being constantly reminded of how dull-minded your average Joe/Jill is and that there's no humanity in human kind. If such was the case I never would have had the perseverance for being humane that I believe I have/strive to have. Thanks for the link anyway! :(
"The products suck! There's no sex in them anymore!" (Steve Jobs)
MyK
The Ninth Passenger

Return to Scifi & Science Documentaries