IMPORTANT: The torrents, files or trackers listed here have nothing to do with this site. They aren't hosted here nor is the integrity, validity or content guaranteed in anyway. This site is primarily for ed2k hashes and thusly, these torrents aren't checked/verified by any mod/admin/etc. To this end, reseed requests, torrent requests, etc. should not be made on this site. The threads here are presented "as is" by the users. Reseed enquires, etc. should be directed to the thread originator.
If you choose to post, you should follow these rules:
- Public servers only. No registered trackers or forced click torrent hosting.
The following are a list of trackers if you need a hand locating one:
- Relocate the torrent file to free servers if the site has frequent downtime. This is also a good idead because it saves bandwidth for the tracker and helps keep alternative links available. Make sure they support remote linking though!
- Stuff is going to die, its in the nature of torrent (one share, one window). Do not ask for reseeds in any other section (ie. reshare is only for ed2k). Once its gone try the thread, otherwise its gone buddy. You can resume in ed2k if you have got far and got the ed2k.
- If you are posting a torrent as a supporting link, or with emule as the main source, then please use the normal section and structure the emphasis on the ed2k link (providing the torrent by this link)
- Releases only here please!
- The perfect title is something along the lines of:
Movie Title (Year) (Source)
If there's some important info you think needs mentioning in the topic, add it after the year.
- No need for REL: tags if you come from a board that does it
- In topic title don't use all upper case
- Remember to post an IMDB link, and if you can a little plot summary and poster from www.amazon.com neatens the posts up.
- This ones quite important, I think it might be worth mentioning whether something is cut or not. I know horror fans always look for the gorriest bloodbath they can get their hands on
- Please try and post the original filenames (best respect you can show to the ripper) and ensure that the rip your posting hasn't already been posted.
- No screeners please, lets keep it to rarities and retail.
Please include this at the very least. Many films, horror films especially, go under different names in different regions, therefore including an IMDB is a must to clarify your release/link. Please include this in every topic.
Very important information, so people know exactly what to expect.
The best tool to give you the information is called gspot, and is very simple to use. Download it using the following link
http://www.dead-donkey.com/modules.php? ... etit&lid=5
Not needed, but makes your topic pleasing to the eye. Movie posters can normally be found on:
and some others can be found at:
spudthedestroyer wrote:Screenshots say a thousand words
If you could provide screenshots of the rip, they say a lot of what is in store quality wise. With horror movies, and the rarity of rips it is always important to show people what to expect.
For those that don't know how to take screenshots, I'll post a short guide, for those that don't have any webspace, you can upload images to a temp. image store here:
You will need nandub, virtualdub or preferably virtualdubmod to take pictures, and some paint app (Paint shop pro is great for this). Load up your avi in the program. Use the navigation bar along the bottom and scroll to a random point, preferably some high motion points of the movie, then go to video>copy source frame to clipboard (this maybe under edit in virtualdubmod). Now load up your paint app and paste. Repeat two to six times so you have a range of shots. Save them as jpgs, naming them something like ripname1.jpg. Finally, navigate to:
Use the browse button and upload your files.
To post the images, use:
- Code: Select all
You can of course use your own webspace, provided it allows remote linking. Most freehosts don't.
spudthedestroyer wrote:Screens of how to take screenshots (This is in Nandub, in virtual dub mod, use the edit menu)
Remember, only verified movies go in this section. Please try post specs if you can. A simple and quick way of getting specs can be found in the FAQ here: