Who knows this TV Serie Name?

Sci-fi related and off-topic banter can go here. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions

Moderator: General Mods

Who knows this TV Serie Name?

Postby cacotl on Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:19 pm

Guys, im looking for an old SCI-FI TV Serie name and i would like your help. I hope you can understand my poor english.

I saw a few episodes of it - i believe in the early ' 80s.
Its format was video-tape and i think that it was made in UK - just because the accent - but im not sure.

Here is the story:

There is guy that lives in a country-style society and he found a "door"/"passage" to go out of his world. When he went out, he discovered that "world" is in fact one of many closed environments of a giant starship. We can see a external view of starship and looks like several half-globes connected by tubes - the ship corridors.
After some adventures on starship, he discovered the bridge and discovered also that there is no one piloting it. In fact, aparently the startship in drifting away on space (may be an acident - i cant remember) and there is a sort of big problem about it. Not sure about what was the problem, but i think the ship is going direct to a sun or something like that.

You cannot ask me on which channel i saw it since i watch it here in my country and that information will have no meaning for you :)

Here i saw that serie at the same time of another one - Moon Alpha Base (anyone knows that? - im not sure about its english name) and both show share some similarities - perhaps same producers, i dont know.

Has anyone have a clue about this show name?

Any help will be apreciated.
He is dead, Jim
cacotl
the Angry Klingon

Postby Bassline on Wed Feb 02, 2005 7:50 pm

sounds like something we have discussed here before :)

check this link ;)

viewtopic.php?t=1022&highlight=starlost
I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Bassline
Modding the Machine

Postby cacotl on Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:31 am

tks, bassline is that one :)

bad new is there is not a lot of source of it :(
He is dead, Jim
cacotl
the Angry Klingon

Postby rayman on Sun Mar 06, 2005 3:21 pm

in england moon base ahlfa was called " space 1999" but as for the other one i do not have a clue sorry
rayman
Red Shirted Trekker

Postby rayman on Sun Mar 06, 2005 3:21 pm

in england moon base ahlfa was called " space 1999" but as for the other one i do not have a clue sorry
rayman
Red Shirted Trekker

Return to General