Busy Little Bee

Sci-fi related and off-topic banter can go here. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions

Moderator: General Mods

Busy Little Bee

Postby Blade Runner on Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:18 am

I'm going to be very busy in the next few week rebuilding Galactica Station ready for season 2 so might not be around so much.
Blade Runner
Modding the Machine

Postby spudthedestroyer on Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:45 am

its the summer no1s around anyway... lol. I had missions to go on, rebuilding dead-donkey and getting jmmm to a release candidate... but then GTA:SA and Battlefield 2 came out :wacky:

whens season 2 out again? Can't wait for that shit to hit the net :)
ImageImage
ImageImage
spudthedestroyer
Rear Admiral Lieutenant General

Postby maxpayne2409 on Wed Jun 22, 2005 7:39 pm

/me preordered bf2 and got an email on tues saying it had been dispatched, but isnt it meant to be released on this coming monday? lol
maxpayne2409
Hacked the Mainframe

Location: Sliding To Different Worlds, Same Planet, Different Dimension

Postby spudthedestroyer on Wed Jun 22, 2005 10:04 pm

they get them in stock way before, thats how we get prereleases normally. Someone nicks one from work and then copies it before they put them out on the shelves.

its all marketing. They can technically get in trouble for it though, but who cares... well apart from over zealous publishes (*cough* vivendi-universal).

I got a few games and dvds before their release dates, internet only companies don't have shelves so just send them out when they get them :)
ImageImage
ImageImage
spudthedestroyer
Rear Admiral Lieutenant General

Postby maxpayne2409 on Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:34 pm

cool, i guess that way aswell when the official release dates comes by a lot of the pre orders are already filled so tehy have more stock in for ppl on the impulse purchase buy etc
maxpayne2409
Hacked the Mainframe

Location: Sliding To Different Worlds, Same Planet, Different Dimension

Return to General