What happened to mw2merc

Sci-fi related and off-topic banter can go here. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions

Moderator: General Mods

What happened to mw2merc

Postby El Mariachi on Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:08 am

Haven't seen him for over a year now.
Not on here or on dead-donkey

Does anyone know?
"Spectacular stunt my friends, but all for not... turn around please, what a pity what a pity." - gay officer in Spaceballs
"It has zombies in it, how can you not give a crap?" - Spud
El Mariachi
The Ninth Passenger

Postby spudthedestroyer on Sun Aug 21, 2005 12:45 pm

Probably holidays, its holiday season here in the uk anyway. Tis why forums are always dead around this time of year.
ImageImage
ImageImage
spudthedestroyer
Rear Admiral Lieutenant General

Postby dinky on Sun Aug 21, 2005 3:30 pm

you'll see him again. he's a cylon. there are many copies.
Life ducks, and you sigh.
dinky
"Beyond Simple"

Postby El Mariachi on Sun Aug 21, 2005 4:10 pm

spud, you can check his posts, he's not been posting since june last year

maybe he found a better board! :-o
"Spectacular stunt my friends, but all for not... turn around please, what a pity what a pity." - gay officer in Spaceballs
"It has zombies in it, how can you not give a crap?" - Spud
El Mariachi
The Ninth Passenger

Postby spudthedestroyer on Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:18 pm

probably just left for irc, ftp or DC. Some people do that, I dunno why because they are all extremely gay to be honest. I hate trading appz.

Infact there's always seem to be people that just dissappear... might be better than one of those gay ass "I'm leaving" posts, aint that right dink? ;)

They probably ate the other pill. Someone said you were supposed to eat the other coloured pill and go to the real world, I think i ate the wrong one. :wacky:
ImageImage
ImageImage
spudthedestroyer
Rear Admiral Lieutenant General

Postby dinky on Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:28 pm

spudthedestroyer wrote:Infact there's always seem to be people that just dissappear... might be better than one of those gay ass "I'm leaving" posts, aint that right dink? ;)

gawd. I have to try so hard to bite my tongue everytime someone starts one of those fecking threads.
:matrix: :matrix: :matrix:
Life ducks, and you sigh.
dinky
"Beyond Simple"

Postby maxpayne2409 on Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:06 pm

spudthedestroyer wrote:probably just left for irc, ftp or DC. Some people do that, I dunno why because they are all extremely gay to be honest. I hate trading appz.

Infact there's always seem to be people that just dissappear... might be better than one of those gay ass "I'm leaving" posts, aint that right dink? ;)

They probably ate the other pill. Someone said you were supposed to eat the other coloured pill and go to the real world, I think i ate the wrong one. :wacky:

well i sometimes use ftp and i use irc a lot but usually only to chat on and for things i cant find on emule (or when emules versions are low shit quality), but i still use the mule constantly too (oh no ntl so fucking sue me), dc is the biggest pile of arse since bloody Imesh and limewire :lol:

without wishing to sound like a new millenium version of bill s preston esq and ted theodore logan "Emule P2P RULES" (instead of wyld stallyons)
maxpayne2409
Hacked the Mainframe

Location: Sliding To Different Worlds, Same Planet, Different Dimension

Return to General