Auto GK 2.20 [Final Version]

Sci-fi related and off-topic banter can go here. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions

Moderator: General Mods

Auto GK 2.20 [Final Version]

Postby Jynks on Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:56 pm

The developer of autoGK a front end for GK, the top of the pops dvd2avi app has halted development.

len0x on Sunday, 02 October 2005 (05:23:53) wrote:Last version of AutoGK is out: 2.20 stable

Release newsThose who didn't believe this day would come - were wrong Smile This is officially last version of AutoGK that I'm going to release. Never say never, but at the moment I have no plans of continuing developing it. Reasons are the usual ones: lack of time and motivation. I was struggling with keeping the development up for almost a year and nothing really worked out in the end (but users managed to give me a lot of grief during DAE story). So its over for now. I might still do some updates to include latest version of software used in the package if I'm around, but no changes to the core AutoGK should be expected.

Change log:

- updated multilingual tutorials
- audio/sub selection is remembered during consequential opening of files (again)
- .credits hidden option can be used for AVI input as well

Enjoy.

While many of you say that autoGK was always a soft option, it was easy as to use. GK gave better results but autoGK was cool as it was a simple 3 click process... select source, select output and start..... very nice dvd quality avi rips.... many of us never used it as GK did the same thing but better and a lot harder to use,... but I'd rather teach my bro and mom to use autoGK rather than GK any day!!! LOL

Thanks to the team from autoGK for all there time!!

www.autogk.net
<---------- Top 20 Scifi Captians -------->
1: Capt. Malcolm 'Mal' Reynolds 2: Captian Kirk 3: Capt. Matthew Gideon 4: Han Solo 5: Capt. Janeway 6: Admiral William Adama 7: Capt Jean-Luc Picard 8: Dr. Hans Reinhardt 9 Freeman Lowell 10 Zaphod Beeblebrox 11 Capt. Dallas 12 Cpatian Sheredon 13 David Bowmen 14 Admiral Ackbar 15 Capt Begimum Sisko 16 Turanga Leela 17 Capt. McCrea 18 Susumu Kodai 19 Flash Gorden 20 Commander J. J. Adams And the Wrost Capt. Carmen Ibanez
Jynks
Modding the Machine

Return to General