anyone tested the emule download speed booster?

Sci-fi related and off-topic banter can go here. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions

Moderator: General Mods

anyone tested the emule download speed booster?

Postby d0c on Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:45 pm

http://www.newspeedupbooster.biz/

Emule Speed Booster is an exceptional download-acceleration program for Emule that saves your valuable time by bringing download speed to its maximum limit. Automatically finds more sources better than regular Emule. Emule Speed Booster functions also include resuming broken up downloads, clearing downloaded and erroneous files, and more...

what you think of this, is it good or will it only be the fastest way ever to get ones client banned by everyone it tries to connect to??
d0c
The Ninth Passenger

Postby tweye on Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:41 am

i think it's the FBI :lol:
"You are beyond insane!"
tweye
Owns a Genesis Record

Postby Bassline on Fri Oct 28, 2005 5:33 pm

:lol: looks like a lot of :censor: to me :wink:
I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Bassline
Modding the Machine

Postby d0c on Fri Oct 28, 2005 5:45 pm

i havent dared to try it out yet my self but i read on the fh its was crap... the problem is that files are geting bigger and bigger.. just look at the pc/xbox games and dvdr and most movies are released as 2 or 3 cds now days... better appz that squeeze the movies and games should improve or we must get better download from our ips.... it sure is getting worse by every year..... when the games/movies is hiting the 50gig size the emule will suck big time.... i am just a bit worried...
d0c
The Ninth Passenger

Postby hagbard on Fri Oct 28, 2005 6:07 pm

eMule developers promising massive upgrades & a golden future for all of us:

zz @ forum.emule-project.net wrote:Why would you need it, when this option will be available in the next eMule?

/zz Image

:lol:
hagbard
Owns a Genesis Device

Postby spudthedestroyer on Sat Oct 29, 2005 5:48 pm

lol, yeah sorry d0c its a placebo
ImageImage
ImageImage
spudthedestroyer
Rear Admiral Lieutenant General

Postby Bassline on Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:19 pm

and we all know how bad Placebo are

:-o
I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Bassline
Modding the Machine

Postby spudthedestroyer on Sat Oct 29, 2005 7:03 pm

Perhaps even more queer in nature :lol:
ImageImage
ImageImage
spudthedestroyer

Postby d0c on Sun Oct 30, 2005 3:33 am

@hagbard, hehehe that was a good one :)
d0c
The Ninth Passenger

Postby HardHawk on Sun Oct 30, 2005 6:31 pm

Listen guys who care to share and not destroy . I am a very old hand in this sharing business and the speedbooster what it does is create chaos on the P2P servers . It was another program as this one for e-donkey few years back and what it does is kill the servers by creating over traffic on them . Respect the sharing people and protect it . All this programs come from the ones who are dead against sharing our files . Dont use them and dont let them win this game against us .
Any one has problem geting his e-mule up on speed contact me if you want at ntarx@yahoo.com and I give you some solid advice as to how to ingrease your download speed not at every one else expense . And the destruction of our world of sharing .

HardHawk
HardHawk
Red Shirted Trekker

Postby spudthedestroyer on Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:28 pm

you mean like donkeybot? I didn't think this emule speed booster even did that, i thought it was just shallow image changes amongst a few things rather than any actual core or setting changes.

Wouldn't use it either way.
ImageImage
ImageImage
spudthedestroyer

Return to General