Movie Reviews

Sci-fi related and off-topic banter can go here. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions

Moderator: General Mods

Movie Reviews

Postby GingerWarrior on Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:47 pm

I don't want to offend any Christian readers, but has anyone ever read the film reviews here http://www.capalert.com/capreports/index.htm?

Talk about twisted. They gave Wing Commander a better score than Hellboy?!? And don't even ask about Sin City's score...
GingerWarrior
42?

Postby Jynks on Thu Nov 24, 2005 6:27 am

That site is great!!! LOL

extreamest freak @ The Scriptures of Armour against the influence of the entertainment industry wrote:*The Ninth Gate* (R) -- an unholy mumbo-jumbo and Satanic worship movie.

extreamest freak @ The Scriptures of Armour against the influence of the entertainment industry wrote:The wicked freely strut about [e.g., create progressively vile/offensive entertainment with impunity and no consequences to younger and younger audiences every year] when what is vile is honored among men [when enough people continue to defend it, embrace it, pay for it, enjoy it, want it, submit to it].

To funny. I wounder if they have ever read 1984? I do not think you can stop people feeling things by simply removing their ability to safly express it. This is the fundimental problem with PC stuff.
<---------- Top 20 Scifi Captians -------->
1: Capt. Malcolm 'Mal' Reynolds 2: Captian Kirk 3: Capt. Matthew Gideon 4: Han Solo 5: Capt. Janeway 6: Admiral William Adama 7: Capt Jean-Luc Picard 8: Dr. Hans Reinhardt 9 Freeman Lowell 10 Zaphod Beeblebrox 11 Capt. Dallas 12 Cpatian Sheredon 13 David Bowmen 14 Admiral Ackbar 15 Capt Begimum Sisko 16 Turanga Leela 17 Capt. McCrea 18 Susumu Kodai 19 Flash Gorden 20 Commander J. J. Adams And the Wrost Capt. Carmen Ibanez
Jynks
Modding the Machine

Postby d0c on Thu Nov 24, 2005 12:19 pm

:lol: funny stuff!
d0c
The Ninth Passenger

Postby spudthedestroyer on Thu Nov 24, 2005 2:36 pm

i've seen sites like it but not that particular one.

There was one that rated games, there was this great review for a star wars game... went on and on about how good it was, and how well made it was, the music, sfx, etc.

Then it ended like oh but the jedis can move objects with their minds and therefore its heathenistic and should never be played.

:lol:
ImageImage
ImageImage
spudthedestroyer
Rear Admiral Lieutenant General

Postby spudthedestroyer on Thu Nov 24, 2005 2:41 pm

lol at the wwf review:
Code: Select all
vulgar pelvic thrusts

:lol:

The idiots are all obsessed by homosexuals, no wonder the entire catholic church are child abusing closet cases... just get married you freaks! :lol:

erm, no offense caths :mrgreen:

http://www.capalert.com/capreports/pass ... christ.htm

kicking our near-dead Lord

I don't have the heart to tell him it was only an actor :lol:
ImageImage
ImageImage
spudthedestroyer
Rear Admiral Lieutenant General

Postby GingerWarrior on Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:53 pm

The worst thing is they gave Mary Poppins a perfect 100, and I'm sure people fly around in it and do other magical/demonic things.
GingerWarrior
42?

Return to General