Another one of those quizes...

Sci-fi related and off-topic banter can go here. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions

Moderator: General Mods

Postby maxpayne2409 on Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:49 am

thats a damn shame :( back in the day they made some good games
maxpayne2409
Hacked the Mainframe

Location: Sliding To Different Worlds, Same Planet, Different Dimension

Postby spudthedestroyer on Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:26 pm

that's the cost of agressive emphasis on graphics, game budgets are going through the roof. :(
ImageImage
ImageImage
spudthedestroyer
Rear Admiral Lieutenant General

Postby maxpayne2409 on Sat Apr 01, 2006 2:11 pm

yeah i guess these days its graphics over gameplay which sucks, id rather play games with average graphics and great gameplay then look at something nice and be bored after 3 minutes, hell last night i was playing Dizzy 3 - Fantasy World Dizzy on dosbox :lol:
maxpayne2409
Hacked the Mainframe

Postby dinky on Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:30 pm

I'm not sure if it affected the RomeTW expansion (sega distributed), but I thought the release was lame. I went back to the original maps and armies w/o even finishing one expansion campaign.

wait a sec, was the first one acclaim or activision? I know the All-Star Baseball consoler was def. acclaim, and that ruled. it actually took some hand-eye to swing and savvy to pitch.
Life ducks, and you sigh.
dinky
"Beyond Simple"

Postby maxpayne2409 on Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:01 pm

only an american could find games of glorified rounders fun :lol:

incidently dinky the name acclaim was bought when they went under by some other guy, its all there in the wiki that spud linked
maxpayne2409
Hacked the Mainframe

Postby spudthedestroyer on Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:57 am

dinky wrote:I'm not sure if it affected the RomeTW expansion (sega distributed), but I thought the release was lame. I went back to the original maps and armies w/o even finishing one expansion campaign.

wait a sec, was the first one acclaim or activision? I know the All-Star Baseball consoler was def. acclaim, and that ruled. it actually took some hand-eye to swing and savvy to pitch.

activision.

I play BI, armies are like 2-4 times as big, loads of new troops, and its a lot harder.
ImageImage
ImageImage
spudthedestroyer
Rear Admiral Lieutenant General

Previous

Return to General