Aliens and UFOs are Real!

Sci-fi related and off-topic banter can go here. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions

Moderator: General Mods

Aliens and UFOs are Real!

Postby nbgoku on Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:33 pm

On May 9, 2006 in Toronto, Steven M. Greer said that SETI had made contact with extraterrestrials, and that the signals were being jammed by either the NSA or NRO.

"We have confirmation - and I'm not going to give the name yet because we are trying to coax this guy out of the closet - but one of the senior most people in the SETI project, which is the Carl Sagan Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence Effort, has confirmed to the Disclosure Project, this is one of the senior most people, that they have received multiple extraterrestrial signals ... but that now they are getting external human, probably NRO (National Reconnaissance Office) or NSA jamming of those signals and they are getting very frustrated. The question is why hasn't the SETI project, funded by Paul Allen whose the co-founder of Microsoft, come forward with this information? I'm a little uncomfortable even mentioning this, except for the fact that the public needs to know that this effort, which has received a great deal of mainstream media attention, has actually confirmed to us from two inside sources that they have received extraterrestrial signals and have confirmed them as being extraterrestrial and that they have become increasing in frequency."

Video Link: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5793453751420599744&hl=en

picture 1
picture 2
picture 3
picture 4
picture 5
picture 6
picture 7
picture 8
picture 9
picture 10
picture 11
picture 12
picture 13
picture 14
picture 15
picture 16
picture 17
picture 18
picture 19
picture 20
picture 21
picture 22
picture 23
picture 24

some great website with more information:
www.eceti.org
www.disclosureproject.org

please share this news with everyone you know (even if you dont believe in it!) ... the more who know the better!
nbgoku
Skutter

Postby MyK on Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:04 pm

Aliens do ASCII art :lol: :lol: :lol: I hope you realize that 01000010=66=B is (on planet Earth) agreed upon convention that even most humans don't know of and you're suggesting someone from a different planet that doesn't even know what "B" means is sending us messages in English? The farmer that owns that crops must be going berserk now that they're extra-genetically modified :lol: :lol: :lol:

EDIT: Which codepage did they use? Windows or Mac?
"The products suck! There's no sex in them anymore!" (Steve Jobs)
MyK
The Ninth Passenger

Postby spudthedestroyer on Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:58 pm

You'll have to forgive me if i don't buy The Disclosure Project dvd, merchandise or make a donation.

;)
ImageImage
ImageImage
spudthedestroyer
Rear Admiral Lieutenant General

Postby El Mariachi on Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:54 pm

I always have to laugh at dots and spots on pictures/video/paintings.

anyway, this is an interesting picture

What is it?
"Spectacular stunt my friends, but all for not... turn around please, what a pity what a pity." - gay officer in Spaceballs
"It has zombies in it, how can you not give a crap?" - Spud
El Mariachi
The Ninth Passenger

Postby Rayko on Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:25 pm

What if, just what if we actually evolved on Mars. Drove to many "cars" and had to move since the atmosphere got polluted. Now we call the Earth our home so in fact we are the aliens. Those UFO's we see are our family waaaaay back from when we moved from Mars. They now live on Europa and are planning to invade us because we shot down their UFO's :wacky: :mrgreen:

Have to agree with you there Mariachi that those pictures are strange. There are other pictures from there that are stranger. Like those that "show" structures under the sand that are very similar to cities. They also have pictures that they mean can be tunnels that goes along some of the mountains ranges.

Hope that we get to Mars in my lifetime because there are to many strange pictures but still only theories. But i'm to curious and would like to know whats what.
Rayko
the Angry Klingon

Postby MyK on Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:07 pm

Well I used to work with ortophoto once quite a lot and let me tell you even some pics of Earth landscape taken from above can look strange and unfamiliar to the untrained eye. The second image (2) is what I believe a landslide and becomes more obvious if you create a negative image of it (it's probably shot in IR + visible spectra, that's why it looks so strange). What now looks like a shadow is most likely a sedimentation of sand and those "ribs" must be dunes. Looks like a giant landslide mass, at least to me anyway. The first (1) photo, or what appears to be a dome of sorts, is an impact crater and there's not much to it. What looks like a dome is a ripple caused by impact.
MyK
The Ninth Passenger

Postby spudthedestroyer on Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:11 pm

I think there's some nasa ariel photos of one of the deserts on earth with some shapes like the second image. Definitely seen some before unless it was a colourised version of that picture or something.

The second one looks cool, very Gigery :) Maybe its a mighty worm from arrakis? :)
ImageImage
ImageImage
spudthedestroyer
Rear Admiral Lieutenant General

Postby MyK on Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:19 pm

Maybe its a mighty worm from arrakis?

I wrote "dune" not "Dune" :lol:
MyK
The Ninth Passenger

Return to General