SFHAH-HHAH Mascot

Sci-fi related and off-topic banter can go here. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions

Moderator: General Mods

SFHAH-HHAH Mascot

Postby maxpayne2409 on Sun May 30, 2004 1:28 am

everybody say hello to scifi has a homes very own mascot....

Slap Happy The Scifi Squirrel

big round of applause n drinks all round for the newest member of the crew of the starship s.f.h.a.h.2004 :beerchug: :beerchug:
maxpayne2409
Hacked the Mainframe

Location: Sliding To Different Worlds, Same Planet, Different Dimension

Postby d0c on Sun May 30, 2004 1:33 am

welcome slap happy i hope you will enjoy your stay here :)
Last edited by d0c on Sun May 30, 2004 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
d0c
The Ninth Passenger

Postby maxpayne2409 on Sun May 30, 2004 1:50 am

hi slap_happy enjoy your stay, glad to have you aboard
Last edited by maxpayne2409 on Sun May 30, 2004 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
maxpayne2409
Hacked the Mainframe

Location: Sliding To Different Worlds, Same Planet, Different Dimension

Postby d0c on Sun May 30, 2004 2:06 am

dear slap happy

i have some question for you i hope you could answer for me...

1. where did you get that superman shirt?
2. do it hurt to open the zipper?

i hope my question is ok and are not to difficult to answer...

-d0c
d0c
The Ninth Passenger

Postby Slap_Happy on Sun May 30, 2004 2:39 am

hi d0c and how are you sir

allow me to answer your questions

1. Its a family heirloom passed down generation to generation from my dad from his dad from his dads dad, from my great grandpappy Mr. Bert Squirrel (R.I.P 1879-1954) and i will pass it on

2. the zipper is fine and doesnt hurt as the fur is only there to keep us warm as we live in trees dontcha know, its a bit of a health hazard having a fire or electric heater in a tree

your questions were fine and perfectly valid ones to ask as it isnt everyday us talking squirrels reveal ourselves to humans. But here i feel as among friends :beerchug:
Mr. Big Squirrel he say "if tree has many nuts, it good find, if lady squirrel has nuts... best to run & hide"
Slap_Happy
Red Shirted Trekker

Postby O.G.N.A.N.O. on Sun May 30, 2004 10:55 am

Dear Slap Happy,

I ate your brother last christmas

regards,

SirOhgod
O.G.N.A.N.O.
Owns a Genesis Device

Postby d0c on Sun May 30, 2004 1:24 pm

dear slap happy

thank you very much for your quick reply, i have one more questions i hope its ok and you will answer it...

i have heard that nuts are fatting and i like nuts very much. the compamy and the crew at nostromo dont like fat cyborg droids. i have had a quarrel with them, they want me on a diet so i can reduce my weight. but i love nuts i can help my self so i gotta ask you since your the nut expert around here...

1. are nuts fatting or not?

thats was all for now..

regards,

d0c
d0c
The Ninth Passenger

Postby paul-scream22 on Sun May 30, 2004 3:01 pm

Dear slap happy,

I hear you've been recruited for both HHAH and SFHAH, but surely you're more of a horror squirell?

oh and do you have a manager?
If YES, I presume it's Maxpayne2409 and d0c?

Well if you ever have any disagreements, I've PM'd my bussiness card to you - give me a call :lol:
paul-scream22
Skutter

Postby Slap_Happy on Sun May 30, 2004 3:17 pm

Greetings there d0c

dont worry about the nuts my friend, they are perfectly low in fat, aslong as your eating the wholesome wild nuts and not the salted commercial products of companies like KP and Golden Wonder, my wife Elaine makes very good nut cutlets, and a very nice nutbread that you could try, they are very tasty and low in fats and other things bad for bodies cyborg or human, also theyre full of protein and natural oils which will keep any self respecting cyborgs joints in fine working order for doing all those cyborg things that you do

my wife has kindly allowed me to give you a link for her nut cutlets and nutbread

Nut Cutlets
NutBread

Enjoy d0c, if you have anymore nut related questions you know where to find me

also hi to paulscream, yes i do have somebody who looks after me and yes its maxpayne2409, it is tough being a talking squirrel in a human world but he looks after me and makes sure i get fed, he takes me to the park every evening so i can get out and stretch my legs running around in the trees and such, it is much fun :)
Mr. Big Squirrel he say "if tree has many nuts, it good find, if lady squirrel has nuts... best to run & hide"
Slap_Happy
Red Shirted Trekker

Postby El Mariachi on Sun May 30, 2004 3:38 pm

I love squirrels, especially the one on the picture with the big nutsack
"Spectacular stunt my friends, but all for not... turn around please, what a pity what a pity." - gay officer in Spaceballs
"It has zombies in it, how can you not give a crap?" - Spud
El Mariachi
The Ninth Passenger

Postby paul-scream22 on Sun May 30, 2004 4:26 pm

Thanks for the reply Slap_Happy.

I'm glad Max takes care of you!

What eMule do you use then, or do you have some other app just for squirells that you up/down load your nuts with :mrgreen:

Please pop into HHAH sometime, I think you'd like it there!

What's your fave sci-fi?

And I see you've joined our IRC channel - GREAT!!!
paul-scream22
Skutter

Postby Slap_Happy on Sun May 30, 2004 4:34 pm

El Mariachi said..
love squirrels, especially the one on the picture with the big nutsack

:? yes i was a little wild when i was younger and i did some photoshoots and movies im not proud of :o

Paul-scream22 said...
What eMule do you use then, or do you have some other app just for squirrels that you up/down load your nuts with

Please pop into HHAH sometime, I think you'd like it there!

What's your fave sci-fi?

i use eSquirrel its a special mod adapted from eMule just for us squirrels

i will make it a point to pop into hhah sometime, ive been busy stocking up on nuts for winter to pop in there and say hi

i dont have a single favourite scifi movie as there are so many great ones but i especially enjoy They Live, and Supergirl (a hot blonde in a tight costume and skirt does it for squirrels too ya know :wink: )

yes we squirrels enjoy irc aswell, it was brought to our attention by the International Raccoon Committee (The I.R.C) which helps squirrels, raccoons, chipmunks, marmots, ferrets and other such animals to meet others all over the world
Slap_Happy
Red Shirted Trekker

Postby Jensus on Sun May 30, 2004 10:25 pm

This thread is just plain nuts.
Jensus
Red Shirted Trekker

Postby spudthedestroyer on Sun May 30, 2004 11:22 pm

Jensus wrote:This thread is just plain nuts.

Been working on that one all day there jensus? :lol:
ImageImage
ImageImage
spudthedestroyer
Rear Admiral Lieutenant General

Postby Slap_Happy on Mon May 31, 2004 12:28 am

hello there jensus and spud, im pleased to make your acquaintance, i was wondering when spud would turn up to see the official mascot :) a post i hold with the utmost pride :D
Slap_Happy
Red Shirted Trekker

Postby spudthedestroyer on Mon May 31, 2004 12:32 am

So slappy, is it true that chicken and squirrel are the same animal? Be warned, you are under oath, to the united federation of planets... of mexico!
ImageImage
ImageImage
spudthedestroyer
Rear Admiral Lieutenant General

Postby Slap_Happy on Mon May 31, 2004 12:39 am

no spud, you are thinking of cow & chicken, they are the same animal, just ask mr red heiney

i have a friend in mexico he is a mouse, his name is hesus gonzales but we nicknamed him speedy, he was once very well known in the film and tv industry but lately the demand just hasnt been there, he keeps busy doing this and that, doing peoples last minute shopping before the shops close, taking part in the indy 500, the tour de france, he won the yellow sombrero in the giro d'italia last year :)
Slap_Happy
Red Shirted Trekker

Return to General