The Last Game You've Played

Sci-fi related and off-topic banter can go here. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions

Moderator: General Mods

Postby maxpayne2409 on Sat Jan 01, 2005 2:16 pm

recently played knightrider 2 HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHA oh god that was funny and uniquely terrrible at the same time, they said they had listened to the fans (presumably of the show not the first game) and had also put more money into it... well i would like to see where they put the money coz it wasnt in the game

also recently been playing hl2 *whispers hoping spud doesnt hear* :oops: yes spud ok i give in it is better then far cry :oops: , also been playing some old classics again like maniac mansion, maniac mansion 2 - day of the tentacle, indiana jones & the fate of atlantis (graphical adventure not the hom arcade one), grim fandango (first time ive ever played that one), beneath a steel sky and looking forward to beneath a steel sky 2 in 2006 :D also played simon the sorcerer and looking for a working talkie version of simon 2, also looking for operation stealth, full throttle and zac mcracken & the alien mindbenders so i can replay them too, also got monkey island 1-4 lined up to play never played 4

also got the talkies of flight of the amazon queen and beneath a steel sky as theyre now freeware but i dont know how to use scummvm and thats the only thing ive found them for, can anyone who knows how to use it help?
maxpayne2409
Hacked the Mainframe

Location: Sliding To Different Worlds, Same Planet, Different Dimension

Previous

Return to General