Invasion

The place to discuss Movies, Music, Games, Literature. All Sci-fi releated discussions. Whether it's about favourite movies, movie quotes, movie news etc. Please try and stay on topic (off-topic banter to above section).

Moderator: General Mods

Invasion

Postby Dominica on Sun Oct 02, 2005 1:16 am

Just wondering what people thought of this?

ABC wednesday nites, if you havent seen it check it out, turning out to be pretty good.

P.S. Night Stalker on ABC thursday nites, going to love it i can tell :D
Dominica
the Angry Klingon

Postby Bassline on Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:48 am

i watched the pilot and thought it was reasonable so have started to d/l the show as it airs but will not watch it until the season is complete :)
I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Bassline
Modding the Machine

Postby maxpayne2409 on Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:23 pm

whats invasion? (now expecting the usual bassline response of rtfm, :lol: )

guess a trip to torrentspys in order
maxpayne2409
Hacked the Mainframe

Location: Sliding To Different Worlds, Same Planet, Different Dimension

Postby Dominica on Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:03 pm

hard to really say right now... Apparently their has been some kind of "Alien" Invasion that took place during a Hurricane in Florida. They take over the human body some how. I been waiting to see in what style, no idea if this is a "Invasion of the body snatchers" or "The Thing" style take over. But from what i have seen so far, it kinda looks like the Thing. I am hoping for The Thing, but since Network TV here in the states is so SciFi/Horror phobic we will see.

P.S. So far the rating for it have been outstanding. Its doing above expected so it might have a chance to last more then a few episodes.
Dominica
the Angry Klingon

Postby maxpayne2409 on Sun Oct 02, 2005 10:24 pm

cool
maxpayne2409
Hacked the Mainframe

Location: Sliding To Different Worlds, Same Planet, Different Dimension

Postby Jynks on Mon Oct 03, 2005 12:43 am

That sounds pretty cool... though I am a little bit put off buy the old body snatches type thing.. I always feel it is a bit of a copout to have aliens that are just taking over humans... kind of like a short cut for the makers of the show.

BTW.. luv your avatar, Dom.
<---------- Top 20 Scifi Captians -------->
1: Capt. Malcolm 'Mal' Reynolds 2: Captian Kirk 3: Capt. Matthew Gideon 4: Han Solo 5: Capt. Janeway 6: Admiral William Adama 7: Capt Jean-Luc Picard 8: Dr. Hans Reinhardt 9 Freeman Lowell 10 Zaphod Beeblebrox 11 Capt. Dallas 12 Cpatian Sheredon 13 David Bowmen 14 Admiral Ackbar 15 Capt Begimum Sisko 16 Turanga Leela 17 Capt. McCrea 18 Susumu Kodai 19 Flash Gorden 20 Commander J. J. Adams And the Wrost Capt. Carmen Ibanez
Jynks
Modding the Machine

Return to Sci-fi Fanatics Cabal