spiderman 3 trailer is out

The place to discuss Movies, Music, Games, Literature. All Sci-fi releated discussions. Whether it's about favourite movies, movie quotes, movie news etc. Please try and stay on topic (off-topic banter to above section).

Moderator: General Mods

spiderman 3 trailer is out

Postby Jynks on Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:36 am

<---------- Top 20 Scifi Captians -------->
1: Capt. Malcolm 'Mal' Reynolds 2: Captian Kirk 3: Capt. Matthew Gideon 4: Han Solo 5: Capt. Janeway 6: Admiral William Adama 7: Capt Jean-Luc Picard 8: Dr. Hans Reinhardt 9 Freeman Lowell 10 Zaphod Beeblebrox 11 Capt. Dallas 12 Cpatian Sheredon 13 David Bowmen 14 Admiral Ackbar 15 Capt Begimum Sisko 16 Turanga Leela 17 Capt. McCrea 18 Susumu Kodai 19 Flash Gorden 20 Commander J. J. Adams And the Wrost Capt. Carmen Ibanez
Jynks
Modding the Machine

Postby dinky on Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:47 pm

awesome. saw it on the bigscreen before superman. really exciting. except I don't think it's venom. it looked like the symbiote suit before venom adopts it and becomes venom. anyway, I'm sure they altered the mythology (like the webshooters), but I'm stoked. that preview was cut perfectly to hook me. although a full YEAR before the movie hits theaters is cruel and unsual punishment.

the review on aintitcoolnews.com mentions someone flying on a goblin glider. I didn't catch that. I was looking at sandman when it happened, I think.

edit: nope. there it is, clear as day on the youtube link. actually see it twice. almost certainly harry osbourne?

not sure about tobey, but kirsten dunst has been very public about not planning on another spidey movie once her contract ends (with the 3rd movie).
Life ducks, and you sigh.
dinky
"Beyond Simple"

Postby Jynks on Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:22 pm

I think it will be vemon. Spidy wears the suit and kinda gose evil for a while before the suit takes over that other guys and becomes the full on vemon guy....
1: Capt. Malcolm 'Mal' Reynolds 2: Captian Kirk 3: Capt. Matthew Gideon 4: Han Solo 5: Capt. Janeway 6: Admiral William Adama 7: Capt Jean-Luc Picard 8: Dr. Hans Reinhardt 9 Freeman Lowell 10 Zaphod Beeblebrox 11 Capt. Dallas 12 Cpatian Sheredon 13 David Bowmen 14 Admiral Ackbar 15 Capt Begimum Sisko 16 Turanga Leela 17 Capt. McCrea 18 Susumu Kodai 19 Flash Gorden 20 Commander J. J. Adams And the Wrost Capt. Carmen Ibanez
Jynks
Modding the Machine

Postby mxyzptlk on Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:17 pm

let's hope it has Carnage as well then :wink:

kill feed repeat
mxyzptlk
The Ninth Passenger

Postby dinky on Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:03 pm

nah. that's too much. goblin. sandman. venom/symbiote AND carnage? besides, carnage is a little too 'jim carey-as-riddler' for my tastes.

I must say, things are set-up great for venom with capt. jameson just back from space. he loses MJ to peter parker. spidey shakes-off the symbiote, and it latches-on to jameson. symbiote knows who parker is, so now venom does too. but can he/it fight its hate for spidey in order to save the blah blah blah. iunno. it seems like too much for one movie, and the teaser was clearly focused on spidey battling the symbiote suit on himself. but we shall see.
dinky
"Beyond Simple"

Postby mxyzptlk on Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:55 pm

maybe they should've left sandman out & had carnage.I always think,where there's venom,there has to be carnage :wink:

kill feed repeat
mxyzptlk
The Ninth Passenger

Postby Jynks on Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:34 pm

yar I do nto think that carnage is going to be in it.. and yea it looksd focused on spidy fighting the suite itself but I would be veryu shocked if we do not see a full vemon by the end of theflick
Jynks
Modding the Machine

Postby dinky on Sat Jul 01, 2006 3:14 am

whatever happened to the rumors about thomas haden church as mysterio? did it look like he was sandman? and wasn't that topher grace in some capacity, staring-up? I just assumed he would have been sandy.
dinky
"Beyond Simple"

Postby dinky on Sat Jul 01, 2006 3:15 am

oops. imdbanswered most of me questions. looks like topher will be venom. :twisted:

Full Cast and Crew for
Spider-Man 3 (2007)

IMDbPro.com offers representation listings for over 65,000 individuals, including actors, directors, and producers, as well as contact details for over 10,000 companies in the entertainment industry.
Click here for a free trial!
Directed by
Sam Raimi

Writing credits
Stan Lee (creator: "Spider-Man" comic book and characters) &
Steve Ditko (creator: "Spider-Man" comic book and characters)

Todd McFarlane (characters)

Sam Raimi (story) &
Ivan Raimi (story)

Alvin Sargent (screenplay)

Cast (in credits order)
Tobey Maguire .... Peter Parker/Spider-Man
Kirsten Dunst .... Mary Jane Watson
James Franco .... Harry Osborn/Green Goblin
Thomas Haden Church .... Flint Marko/Sandman
Topher Grace .... Eddie Brock/Venom
Bryce Dallas Howard .... Gwen Stacy
Bill Nunn .... Joseph Robertson
Theresa Russell .... Mrs. Marko

this is gonna be wild with venom in the mix. hope it's not as hollow as x3 was.
dinky
"Beyond Simple"

Return to Sci-fi Fanatics Cabal