Has Sean Maher been in another scifi movie besides Serenity?

The place to discuss Movies, Music, Games, Literature. All Sci-fi releated discussions. Whether it's about favourite movies, movie quotes, movie news etc. Please try and stay on topic (off-topic banter to above section).

Moderator: General Mods

Has Sean Maher been in another scifi movie besides Serenity?

Postby Tomb on Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:54 pm

I swar that I have seen Sean Maher from Serenity and firefly in another scifi type movie. I think it was over a year ago when I saw on scifi channel this movie.

It's set in the future where a sort of facist society has taken control. Where they use these special agent kind of people with japanese katanas, to crack down on a underground resistance movement.
Sean Maher is one such guy and he follows the government untill he is told to kill a puppy, from then on things begin to change, he does not take his pills he tries to save one women who later gets incinerated. Later he goes in full rebellion killing all these government troops and his fellow agents, untill eventualy he kills the leader (goes by another sort of name I think) and it ends with the resistance coming up from the underground and explosions and such.

Anyone have a clue what this is?
Tomb
Red Shirted Trekker

Postby dinky on Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:35 pm

you're definitely describing equilibrium</i>. and if you think he's the main character, you're confusing him with christian bale.
Life ducks, and you sigh.
dinky
"Beyond Simple"

Postby Tomb on Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:17 pm

Ah thanks for clearing that up.
Tomb
Red Shirted Trekker

Postby skhwoody on Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:02 pm

Most of his work has been tv, the link below is to his profile

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0536883/
skhwoody
Red Shirted Trekker