Transformers: Animated

The place to discuss Movies, Music, Games, Literature. All Sci-fi releated discussions. Whether it's about favourite movies, movie quotes, movie news etc. Please try and stay on topic (off-topic banter to above section).

Moderator: General Mods

Transformers: Animated

Postby dinky on Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:51 pm

omfg! somebody kill me. kill me now! and I thought the new movie designs looked bad. this shite actually makes them look good:

tvguide wrote:Coinciding with the July 3 release of the live-action film version of Transformers, Cartoon Network and Hasbro have announced a jointly developed 2-D animated series, set to debut in early 2008. Transformers Animated is the latest update of the beloved 1980s series about alien robots. The new characters will star in 26 half-hour episodes and a 90-minute special. Naturally Hasbro will release games, toys and other merchandise based on the series.

Life ducks, and you sigh.
dinky
"Beyond Simple"

Postby dinky on Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:29 pm

I said it before, and I'll say it again...oh my fucking GAWD: http://www.aintitcool.com/node/33164
(if you the transformers AT ALL, I advise clicking the above link on an empty stomach)
dinky
"Beyond Simple"

Postby Jynks on Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:11 am

what in the fuck???

I hate you dink.. HATE HATE HATE.... i may have gone on not knowing about this
<---------- Top 20 Scifi Captians -------->
1: Capt. Malcolm 'Mal' Reynolds 2: Captian Kirk 3: Capt. Matthew Gideon 4: Han Solo 5: Capt. Janeway 6: Admiral William Adama 7: Capt Jean-Luc Picard 8: Dr. Hans Reinhardt 9 Freeman Lowell 10 Zaphod Beeblebrox 11 Capt. Dallas 12 Cpatian Sheredon 13 David Bowmen 14 Admiral Ackbar 15 Capt Begimum Sisko 16 Turanga Leela 17 Capt. McCrea 18 Susumu Kodai 19 Flash Gorden 20 Commander J. J. Adams And the Wrost Capt. Carmen Ibanez
Jynks
Modding the Machine

Postby dinky on Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:39 am

it's kind of like they took teen titans (which is a watered-down batman series from the 90s to begin with!), and replaced them with transformers. :lol:
dinky
"Beyond Simple"

Return to Sci-fi Fanatics Cabal