Battle for Terra in 3D!!!

The place to discuss Movies, Music, Games, Literature. All Sci-fi releated discussions. Whether it's about favourite movies, movie quotes, movie news etc. Please try and stay on topic (off-topic banter to above section).

Moderator: General Mods

Battle for Terra in 3D!!!

Postby psyGirl7 on Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:11 pm

This looks cool like it might be worth checking out: http://www.battleforterra.com

Reminds me of Delgo and Kaena The Prophecy. Animation looks similar to Clone Wars. Very Star Wars-ish looking, and it looks like they spent some big dollars on it. Great animation. The 3D aspect should make the battle scenes worth it. There's tons of famous people in it. It's got that girl that dated Marilyn Manson for a while, Evan Rachel Wood. And that guy Justin Long, he's hilarious. A bunch of others too.

Doesn’t appear the same old plot. Humans are the attackers and the aliens are the peaceful ones. It's coming out in May. I’m definitely seeing this one.
psyGirl7
Red Shirted Trekker

Re: Battle for Terra in 3D!!!

Postby dinky on Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:10 pm

saw the poster a few weeks ago. couldn't even tell that it was animation until I asked the guy working there about it. wouldn't expect much from the voice acting of Long and Wood (heh, "Long Wood, you have"). strange that I haven't seen even a teaser trailer for it yet though. and I just saw I LOVE YOU, MAN yesterday. :?
Life ducks, and you sigh.
dinky
"Beyond Simple"

Re: Battle for Terra in 3D!!!

Postby pure on Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:53 pm

Looking pretty good :beerchug:
pure
Owns a Genesis Device

Return to Sci-fi Fanatics Cabal