SpaceCamp (1986)

Verified - Quality retail DVDRips. Xvid or DivX. If its non-retail, poorly mastered or if the rip is low-q, please post in low-q section. Lower quality DVD-rips may be moved to ensure high quality in this section. No VCDs or unverified releases in this section please.

Moderator: Movie Mods

SpaceCamp (1986)

Postby Some Random Dude on Thu Dec 02, 2004 1:33 am

Image Image

SpaceCamp (1986)

Directed by Harry Winer
Written by Patrick Bailey & Larry B. Williams
Cinematography by William A. Fraker
Edited by Tim Board & John W. Wheeler
Music by John Williams & Mark Knopfler
Starring Kate Capshaw, Lea Thompson & Joaquin Phoenix.

IMDB

Plot Synopsis:
This is an eerily prescient family adventure starring Kate Capshaw as Andie, a frustrated NASA astronaut who's never actually been into outer space. Her husband, flight controller Zach (Tom Skerritt), is sympathetic, but he can't influence her place in the rotation. Andie is assigned to train a group of intelligent high school students at the summer science camp called Space Camp, which is run by NASA and supervised by her husband. There she meets her campers: Kevin (Tate Donovan), a blasé, horny teenager; Tish (Kelly Preston), an airhead with a photographic memory; Kathryn (Lea Thompson), an arrogant pilot; obnoxious youngster Max (Joaquin Phoenix); and scientist-in-training Rudy (Larry B. Scott). While testing the solid booster rockets aboard a real shuttle, the team is blasted into space accidentally. Without enough air, the discordant team pulls together, each discovering hidden talents. The "Challenger" space shuttle disaster in January 1986 was bizarrely similar to the events depicted in Spacecamp, with far more horrific results. Its release date pushed back several months because of the tragedy, the film was still a painful reminder to the public of the national calamity, and it consequently grossed only about $10 million at the box office. -- Karl Williams

ED2K Link

ed2k: SpaceCamp.(1986).DVDRip.XviD.=SRD=.avi  [699.92 Mb] [Stats]

ed2k: SpaceCamp.(1986).DVDRip.XviD.=SRD=.nfo  [4.8 Kb] [Stats]

Specs
Size: 699 MB (or 716,716 KB or 733,917,184 bytes)
Runtime: 01h:43m:01s
Resolution: 608x352 (1.73:1)
Video Bitrate: 814 kb/s
FrameRate: 25.000
Video Codec: XviD

Audio Codec: 0x0055(MP3) ID'd as MPEG-1 Layer 3
Audio Bitrate: 128 kb/s (64/ch, stereo) VBR LAME3.90.°
Audio Frequency: 48000 Hz
Language: English

Ripped by
Some Random Dude

[ Add all 2 links to your ed2k client ]
Some Random Dude
Having trouble with tribbles

Postby d0c on Thu Dec 02, 2004 3:42 pm

YEAH!!! awsome post dude!!! BIG thanks!!!

:beerchug:
d0c
The Ninth Passenger

Postby John_Doe on Thu Dec 02, 2004 7:29 pm

yeah, tnx mate. =)
Ahh.. no offence, but you are a robot, aren't you?
John_Doe
The Ninth Passenger

Postby Jynks on Thu Dec 02, 2004 11:31 pm

wicked!!
<---------- Top 20 Scifi Captians -------->
1: Capt. Malcolm 'Mal' Reynolds 2: Captian Kirk 3: Capt. Matthew Gideon 4: Han Solo 5: Capt. Janeway 6: Admiral William Adama 7: Capt Jean-Luc Picard 8: Dr. Hans Reinhardt 9 Freeman Lowell 10 Zaphod Beeblebrox 11 Capt. Dallas 12 Cpatian Sheredon 13 David Bowmen 14 Admiral Ackbar 15 Capt Begimum Sisko 16 Turanga Leela 17 Capt. McCrea 18 Susumu Kodai 19 Flash Gorden 20 Commander J. J. Adams And the Wrost Capt. Carmen Ibanez
Jynks
Modding the Machine

Postby El Mariachi on Fri Dec 03, 2004 12:01 pm

This is the movie where that dude in the coffin flying through space puts his finger on an opening in the coffin so he's save enough to go floating in space.

kick arse!
"Spectacular stunt my friends, but all for not... turn around please, what a pity what a pity." - gay officer in Spaceballs
"It has zombies in it, how can you not give a crap?" - Spud
El Mariachi
The Ninth Passenger

Postby Bassline on Fri Dec 03, 2004 7:09 pm

cheers :beerchug:
I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Bassline
Modding the Machine

Postby Some Random Dude on Sun Dec 05, 2004 6:40 am

Lol, I thought I would be pointed at and laughed and burned for releasing this. Well, enjoy the movie :beerchug:
Some Random Dude
Having trouble with tribbles

Postby El Mariachi on Sun Dec 05, 2004 9:12 am

Some Random Dude wrote:Lol, I thought I would be pointed at and laughed and burned for releasing this. Well, enjoy the movie :beerchug:

Well I was about to laugh until I noticed Kelly Preston was in it.
She was hot in those days
"Spectacular stunt my friends, but all for not... turn around please, what a pity what a pity." - gay officer in Spaceballs
"It has zombies in it, how can you not give a crap?" - Spud
El Mariachi
The Ninth Passenger

Postby HateMachine on Tue Jan 18, 2005 9:39 pm

El Mariachi wrote:This is the movie where that dude in the coffin flying through space puts his finger on an opening in the coffin so he's save enough to go floating in space.

Ehm... no - wrong movie... This is the one with the bad r2d2-lookalike that causes the entire mess...

The one youre thinking of, is the disaster movie about the firs commercial aircraft the flies jus outside the atmosphere before returning to land... but not ine the movie... because they stay up there... if they didn't it wouldn't be a disastermovie... i think this is becoming a disaster reply... maybe i should stop... yes i think ill stop now... bye...
HateMachine
Red Shirted Trekker

Return to High Quality Section