Galaxy of Terror (1981)

Verified - Quality retail DVDRips. Xvid or DivX. If its non-retail, poorly mastered or if the rip is low-q, please post in low-q section. Lower quality DVD-rips may be moved to ensure high quality in this section. No VCDs or unverified releases in this section please.

Moderator: Movie Mods

Galaxy of Terror (1981)

Postby O.G.N.A.N.O. on Tue Apr 20, 2004 8:35 pm

Yeah , I know it's on the main page .... so shoot me for loving this flick and giving it some attention one last time......

GALAXY OF TERROR (1981)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082431/

As a lone spaceship proceeds on its long voyage across space, the crew are surprised to encounter a strange pyramid form. Surprise turns to horror as one by one, they discover that their darkest nightmares are all starting to become real. The pyramid has to be behind it all somehow, but how can they save themselves from its influence?

Yes, people it's the Alien rip-off Corman flick (#1 ,he later re-used some of the sets for Alien rip-off Corman flick #2 , Forbidden world (1982)(found in another thread)) that has a worm alledgedlly raping a woman....it's kinda hard to tell :mrgreen:

Credits to Shai Hulud ( and if you wish Wargand for ripping a rip :mrgreen: )

You have a choice between 2 versions :

Galaxy.of.Terror.avi

Very well spread.....A 1 cD re-encode of the arguable overkill version below.....(yeah wargand, bet you made yourself very popular with mr hulud :lol: )

Galaxy_of_Terror_DivX_Ac3_Shai_Hulud_CD_1_.avi
Galaxy_of_Terror_DivX_Ac3_Shai_Hulud_CD_2_.avi

Just checked it : Mr. Hulud is still sharing it ;gotta love such dedication....thinly spread though....better expect a long ride....I could reshare if it's needed.....the rip might be overkill, but for that it's passable as DVD quality....You might wanna bear that long ride if you seek to convert it to DVD-r...

[ Add all 3 links to your ed2k client ]
O.G.N.A.N.O.
Owns a Genesis Device

Postby d0c on Tue Apr 20, 2004 9:38 pm

that one is a great movie, great post mate keep it up :)
d0c
The Ninth Passenger

Postby spudthedestroyer on Tue Apr 20, 2004 9:57 pm

arrgghh damn you ogbert with your oversized images. I've had to install a mod just to combat you :) (i was actually working on it anyway, if img > 550, shrink it to 550)

I saw this way back when, neat little ditty!
ImageImage
ImageImage
spudthedestroyer
Rear Admiral Lieutenant General

Postby d0c on Tue Apr 20, 2004 10:20 pm

yeah that was a big mother of a picture.. good you fixed it spud...
d0c
The Ninth Passenger

Postby spudthedestroyer on Tue Apr 20, 2004 11:31 pm

lol and its totally irrelevant to the movie too :lol:
ImageImage
ImageImage
spudthedestroyer
Rear Admiral Lieutenant General

Postby Jynks on Wed Apr 21, 2004 1:26 am

Nice one.... Spud btw there is a mod on phpbb that makes indivitual post that are to large to not streach the frames but puts a scroll bar in the post body. (for each post..)
<---------- Top 20 Scifi Captians -------->
1: Capt. Malcolm 'Mal' Reynolds 2: Captian Kirk 3: Capt. Matthew Gideon 4: Han Solo 5: Capt. Janeway 6: Admiral William Adama 7: Capt Jean-Luc Picard 8: Dr. Hans Reinhardt 9 Freeman Lowell 10 Zaphod Beeblebrox 11 Capt. Dallas 12 Cpatian Sheredon 13 David Bowmen 14 Admiral Ackbar 15 Capt Begimum Sisko 16 Turanga Leela 17 Capt. McCrea 18 Susumu Kodai 19 Flash Gorden 20 Commander J. J. Adams And the Wrost Capt. Carmen Ibanez
Jynks
Modding the Machine

Return to High Quality Section