Ghost in the Shell 2 - Innocence (2004)

Verified - Quality retail DVDRips. Xvid or DivX. If its non-retail, poorly mastered or if the rip is low-q, please post in low-q section. Lower quality DVD-rips may be moved to ensure high quality in this section. No VCDs or unverified releases in this section please.

Moderator: Movie Mods

Postby John_Doe on Mon Oct 04, 2004 5:11 am

Besides, I don't think these are REAL fansubs. There were two rips of this movie. One was hardsubbed in english, one was softsubbed in cantonese or something. What the fansubbers did was simply to write down all the hardcoded text, and add it to the cantonese timecodes.
Ahh.. no offence, but you are a robot, aren't you?
John_Doe
The Ninth Passenger

Postby Gorehound on Mon Oct 04, 2004 1:54 pm

Are you talking about that Hawkrip JD?
This one was fansubbed too.
By Hawk. :mrgreen:
As far as i know there isn´t any official DVD with engl. subs out yet.
But in the first instance i´m satisfied with those from Meiku&Nebu.
I´m doing my part!
Gorehound
42?

Postby O.G.N.A.N.O. on Mon Oct 04, 2004 4:32 pm

I want proper subs before I'll touch this - don't want to ruin the first date with this baby due some shitty fansubbing.... :evil:

Those who downed some of Stand alone Complex episodes know what I'm talking about.... :lol:
CLICK HERE for a instant IQ test...
O.G.N.A.N.O.
Owns a Genesis Device

Postby bruckwine on Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:44 pm

Wow! Greast! The first was a classic...nice taht they did a second...getting this soon!
bruckwine
Red Shirted Trekker

Postby abubin on Fri Apr 29, 2005 10:50 am

don't set your expectations too high...it's not as good as the first one. A lot less action as well. This sequel emphasize more on story. And for me, without the female lead, the movie is half as good. She only appear for a short moment and that even can't be considered a real appearance. Storywise, it's not bad as it talks a lot about ghost in the shell philosophy.

For me, the better anime movie since GITS1 is Appleseed 2005.
abubin
Red Shirted Trekker

Postby schizm on Fri Apr 29, 2005 2:08 pm

:o

kewl this'll go good with the first one "CLICK"

:beerchug:
schizm
Red Shirted Trekker

Postby <insert> on Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:14 pm

another rip for this one

Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence (2004)

aka Innocence
aka Inosensu: Kôkaku kidôtai

[Official Site]
[Internet Movie DataBase]

Nine years ago, writer/director Mamoru Oshii's widely influential "Ghost in the Shell" burst onto the international film scene, becoming one of the most successful anime films of all time. Now, Oshii returns with the long-awaited sequel "Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence."

"Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence" is set in 2032, when the line between humans and machines has been blurred almost beyond distinction. Humans have virtually forgotten what it means to be entirely human in both body and spirit, and the few humans that are left coexist with cyborgs (human spirits inhabiting entirely mechanized bodies) and dolls (robots with no human elements at all).

Batou is a cyborg. His body is artificial: the only remnants left of his humanity are traces of his brain…and the memories of a woman called The Major.

A detective for the government's covert anti-terrorist unit, Public Security Section 9, Batou is investigating the case of a gynoid�?
Slowly Building the Subterranean Internet Movie Database

News Feeds for my Lastest Finds: >> [ed2k] [BT] [NZB]
HOWTO's: rss > bt > ed2k > usenet

<insert>
The Ninth Passenger

Previous

Return to High Quality Section