Yesterday (2002)

Verified - Quality retail DVDRips. Xvid or DivX. If its non-retail, poorly mastered or if the rip is low-q, please post in low-q section. Lower quality DVD-rips may be moved to ensure high quality in this section. No VCDs or unverified releases in this section please.

Moderator: Movie Mods

Yesterday (2002)

Postby d0c on Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:47 pm

Yesterday (2002)

IMDB:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0326441/

PLOT:
1990. A number of children suddenly disappear. Meanwhile, the Ministry of Defense selects an elite group of scientists for a top-secret mission. Then, 30 years later ... The year is 2020 on a reunified Korean Peninsula. A string of murders is committed against retired scientists. The Special Investigations (SI) unit staffed by a crack team from the former North and South Koreas and outfitted with the latest technology is brought in to investigate. The killer, however, far from being deterred, taunts them with a signature pendant at every murder scene. In an act of devilish boldness he even kidnaps the son of the investigation team's leader, Seok. Then, in a stakeout, Seok manages to shoot dead one of the murderer's underlings. Cloaked in the man's clothes, however, is Seok's son, now dead by the hand of his father ... Meanwhile, in the megapolis Intercity, the chief of police is kidnapped right in front of his heavy security detail and the culprit leaves another pendant at the scene. The chief's daughter, Heesu, a talented criminal psychologist quickly joins the investigation to find her father. Soon, Seok discovers that he and Heesu share an uncanny bond...

Downloading now ... may take a while ... will verify when done ...

Love Korean Sci-Fi movies ... gonna go find me another ...

VIDEO (GSPOT):
Codec : XviD
Bitrate :
Size :
FPS :

SOUND (GSPOT):
Codec :
Bitrate :
Fs :

ED2K Link:
ed2k: Yesterday.2002.Xvid.AC3.cd1.FIT.avi  [702.57 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: Yesterday.2002.Xvid.AC3.cd2.FIT.avi  [699.60 Mb] [Stats]

subs:
ed2k: Yesterday%202002%20Xvid%20Ac3%20Cd1%20Fit.idx  [59.6 Kb] [Stats]
ed2k: Yesterday%202002%20Xvid%20Ac3%20Cd1%20Fit.sub  [4.57 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: Yesterday%202002%20Xvid%20Ac3%20Cd2%20Fit.idx  [77.4 Kb] [Stats]
ed2k: Yesterday%202002%20Xvid%20Ac3%20Cd2%20Fit.sub  [5.73 Mb] [Stats]

[ Add all 6 links to your ed2k client ]
d0c
The Ninth Passenger

Postby knokk turnoo on Sun Jan 22, 2006 2:57 am

i really liked this movie a lot (been 2, 3 years since my last watch).
has an equilibriumesque feel to it (courtesy of the set design and photography).

naturally, matrix or ritanaa (returner) come to mind as well. big budget sci fi action thriller that needs for heads to suspend disbelief for 2 hours and enjoy a cool and ultra stylish show.

no master piece, but very decent, hence my recommendation- jump on this guys :wink:
knokk turnoo
Skutter

Postby Jynks on Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:51 am

ok then.. sold.
<---------- Top 20 Scifi Captians -------->
1: Capt. Malcolm 'Mal' Reynolds 2: Captian Kirk 3: Capt. Matthew Gideon 4: Han Solo 5: Capt. Janeway 6: Admiral William Adama 7: Capt Jean-Luc Picard 8: Dr. Hans Reinhardt 9 Freeman Lowell 10 Zaphod Beeblebrox 11 Capt. Dallas 12 Cpatian Sheredon 13 David Bowmen 14 Admiral Ackbar 15 Capt Begimum Sisko 16 Turanga Leela 17 Capt. McCrea 18 Susumu Kodai 19 Flash Gorden 20 Commander J. J. Adams And the Wrost Capt. Carmen Ibanez
Jynks
Modding the Machine

Postby Gem]n[ on Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:20 am

Oi that was my post at FH ... :wink:

I didn't post it here coz it hasn't been verified ... but if that's not a problem then I'll post a few more when I get 'em ...

.: UPDATED :.

Yesterday (2002)

IMDB:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0326441/

PLOT:
1990. A number of children suddenly disappear. Meanwhile, the Ministry of Defense selects an elite group of scientists for a top-secret mission. Then, 30 years later ... The year is 2020 on a reunified Korean Peninsula. A string of murders is committed against retired scientists. The Special Investigations (SI) unit staffed by a crack team from the former North and South Koreas and outfitted with the latest technology is brought in to investigate. The killer, however, far from being deterred, taunts them with a signature pendant at every murder scene. In an act of devilish boldness he even kidnaps the son of the investigation team's leader, Seok. Then, in a stakeout, Seok manages to shoot dead one of the murderer's underlings. Cloaked in the man's clothes, however, is Seok's son, now dead by the hand of his father ... Meanwhile, in the megapolis Intercity, the chief of police is kidnapped right in front of his heavy security detail and the culprit leaves another pendant at the scene. The chief's daughter, Heesu, a talented criminal psychologist quickly joins the investigation to find her father. Soon, Seok discovers that he and Heesu share an uncanny bond...

Love Korean Sci-Fi movies ... gonna go find me another ...

VIDEO (GSPOT):
Codec : XviD
Bitrate : 1420kbs
Size : 704x384
FPS : 23.97

SOUND (GSPOT):
Codec : AC3
Bitrate : 384kbs
Fs : 48000Hz

ED2K Link:
ed2k: Yesterday.2002.Xvid.AC3.cd1.FIT.avi  [702.57 Mb] [Stats]
ed2k: Yesterday.2002.Xvid.AC3.cd2.FIT.avi  [699.60 Mb] [Stats]

ENGLISH SUBS:
The SUBs posted above (by Doc) are not English ... but you can find the English SUBs (SRTs) here @Kloofy's - http://www.kloofy.net

Verified ... not bad quality ... but has thinish black lines above & below so probable bad cropping ...

Not to be confused with this one from 2004:
http://www.fileheaven.org/forum/viewtop ... =yesterday

Cheers,

Gem

:mrgreen:

[ Add all 2 links to your ed2k client ]
Gem]n[
Owns a Genesis Device

Return to High Quality Section