Xtro (uncut) (1983)

Verified - Quality retail DVDRips. Xvid or DivX. If its non-retail, poorly mastered or if the rip is low-q, please post in low-q section. Lower quality DVD-rips may be moved to ensure high quality in this section. No VCDs or unverified releases in this section please.

Moderator: Movie Mods

Xtro (uncut) (1983)

Postby Gem]n[ on Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:18 pm

Xtro (Uncut) (1983)

IMDB:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086610/

PLOT:
Tony's father Sam, abducted by aliens three years earlier, returns to earth and seeks out his wife and son, but Rachel has since been living with Joe and the reunion is awkward. Joe doesn't trust Sam, and Rachel can't quite decide what her feelings are for her two men. Sam is not the same as when he left, and he begins affecting Tony in frightening ways.

USER COMMENTS:
I remember seeing this movie along time ago possibly at a old mid-west drive-in before they all started closing.Back then a lot of drive-ins went low budget b-flicks compared to these days.They made a mistake.Anyway I remember the opening few minutes being pretty scary and especially a part in the movie when car going down road meets the alien.i think I also read along time ago that this movie got some kind of sci-fi award when it came out but I don't remember the details.I remember most that the first half of money was scary and somewhat disturbing then it went downhill from there.A lot of movies are like that though in Hollywood today.The effects involving the alien abduction were realistic and very disturbing. If you enjoy these type of movies you can't put Xtro in the complete bomb or turkey file.It had some good horror moments.

VERIFIED ... good quality ... FullScreen ... Source: DVD ...

VIDEO (GSPOT):
Codec : DivX 5.0
Bitrate : 999 kbs
Size : 640x480
FPS : 25.00
NVOP : Yes
BVOP : Yes
QPEL: No

SOUND (GSPOT):
Codec : MP3
Bitrate : 128 kbs
Fs : 44100Hz

ED2K Link:
ed2k: Xtro.Uncut.(English.Audio).Dvdrip.avi  [701.19 Mb] [Stats]

SUBTITLES:
None

The version ripped by Ferox is also a DVDRip but has a few frames of a German DVD menu ... has English audio:
ed2k: xtro.uncut.ripped.by.ferox..avi  [695.46 Mb] [Stats]

Cheers,

Gem

:D

[ Add all 2 links to your ed2k client ]
Gem]n[
Owns a Genesis Device

Postby mxyzptlk on Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:11 pm

nice!! been waiting for a decent rip of this for ages

great job :mrgreen:

kill feed repeat
mxyzptlk
The Ninth Passenger

Postby Gem]n[ on Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:18 pm

Yeah me too ... I only had the old rip - Xtro_Vhs_HHAH.avi ...

cheers,

Gem

:D
Gem]n[
Owns a Genesis Device

Postby pure on Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:40 am

:beerchug: Gem]n[!!
pure
Owns a Genesis Device

Return to High Quality Section